• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Doran

Jun 9, 2018
I am sure Biden would argue that impeaching Trump is in the public interest though.................

JetmanJay

Nov 1, 2017
Man, if there are no witnesses for this - we need to 100% put Biden in Office to troll the fuck out of Republicans . Then have him make executive orders/decisions to just overstep Congress and enact Gun Control, Universal Healthcare, etc.

"Sorry Congress, we don't need you anymore. You just neutered yourselves. Oh you don't want me in Office? Too bad! What you gonna do? " 🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️

Got a brand new America coming our way boys. Be ready for some bullshit.

Deleted member 16657

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
You know what, let the GOP pull this shit.

Blue wave destroyed them in the midterms

Senate repubs already announcing they won't run

Lots of prior red areas going blue

Let them take this win they were going to get anyway. Just makes the victory all the sweeter come November when his orange ass is tossed out.

Trump is getting re-elected and we are all fucked. Can anybody honestly see a transition of power happening?

The duality of man

OG YOLOwen

Banned
Mar 24, 2019
I wouldn't have been able to handle it watching for the whole time.
I haven't been watching for the whole time, but I've been listening for a while.

I'll form some pretty strong opinions on our Republican politicians depending on the vote for a while if they let Trumps' team win. His council is the final boss of fucking swamp monsters.

HipsterMorty

alt account
Banned
Jan 25, 2020
PBS just reported that McConnell was seen smiling and republicans are expected to announce support for blocking witnesses likely this evening after they adjourn.
McConnell is cartoonishly evil. The only time that man looks happy is when he's screwing people over. And it's no surprise that republicans will fall in line. Party over country every time with them. They're all feckless puppets.

Gabe323

Oct 18, 2019
They don't point out enough Sondland was the only motherfuckering official with a direct line to Trump.

julian

Oct 27, 2017
He literally just said how the president told Sondland to tell Zelinski he needs to go to the mic...

Relix

Oct 25, 2017
So, nothing is happening tomorrow right? No witness will pass and Democracy is going to shit?

julian

Oct 27, 2017
Are they seriously arguing Biden could be impeached cause it benefits his family but Trump's actions don't personally benefit him?!?!

Lonestar

Roll Tahd, Pawl
Oct 25, 2017
"is it impeachable to kill your opponent to help you win an election, if you believe is in the national interest, and not financially based?"

HipsterMorty

alt account
Banned
Jan 25, 2020
Can't stand when republicans pull the old "he was elected by the will of the people!" As if that makes him a god king with the right to do anything. Democracy doesn't really work so well when you let your leaders be authoritarians who actively undermine it. But I guess they are counting on that.

GuessMyUserName

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Toronto
Like are you serious, after all this defense how big a deal impeachment is and how Dems are DANGEROUSLY lowering the bar for impeachment... the answer to that dumb Biden question was... yes, impeach Biden?

Pwnz

Oct 28, 2017
Places
Reminder to those in despair, if Republicans vote for no witnesses they are inextricably bound to Trump. When the Bolton book drops, voters are going to remember in November.

King Alamat

Nov 22, 2017
Can't stand when republicans pull the old "he was elected by the will of the people!" As if that makes him a god king with the right to do anything. Democracy doesn't really work so well when you let your leaders be authoritarians who actively undermine it. But I guess they are counting on that.
There's also the tiny detail that he wasn't elected by the people.