• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Doorman

Oct 25, 2017
Michigan
"The House traditions could have been honored."

Yeah just like how McConnel has really been keeping up with those Senate traditions eh?

Yerffej

Prophet of Regret
Oct 25, 2017
Could Roberts just put a halt to everything and say "Okay, enough bullshit call some witnesses"?

julian

Oct 27, 2017
Glad that nonsense is over.
....oh so now it's just going to be about how the House is garbage. Cool. It's amazing how little defense they have. They're not even trying to defend the president's actions.

Lonestar

Roll Tahd, Pawl
Oct 25, 2017
Sekulow going with the "look at these people eating crackers like they own the place" defense. Handing out Pens. THE CHEEK OF IT.

skeptem

Oct 25, 2017
I love that somehow Ken Star's argument is that "if you really think about it, it is against the Constitution to impeach a president!"

Bad_Boy

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
So much focus on the call but scared to call 1st hand witnesses about what was said before and after the call.

November 2020 you guys, we gotta go in.

skeptem

Oct 25, 2017
Oh how the support flowed! It was only on hold due to his concern for the corruption!

The same crap as before.

skeptem

Oct 25, 2017
For all their concern about putting words in the mouth of the President, they sure are happy to do so to defend him.

Lonestar

Roll Tahd, Pawl
Oct 25, 2017
I don't know that Trump knew what Ukraine was until he found out they had Oil. See IGOR'S SOUNDCLOUD.

Oct 26, 2017
I just love how Bolton is the big elephant in the room during this guy's entire argument, which basically invalidates everything he's saying.

thecouncil

Oct 29, 2017
I like when the defense is like, "why didnt tell you this bit of defense evidence?" and it's like, 'um, because they're the prosecution?" lol. like, do they know how trials work?

Doorman

Oct 25, 2017
Michigan
Between July and September, did any other nations even commit to giving more aid? I feel like this is an excuse that can blow up pretty quickly.

Gabe323

Oct 18, 2019
All it would take is a single memo or email from the admin to verify all of this but it doesn't exist.

MMBosstones86

Oct 25, 2017
I like when the defense is like, "why didnt tell you this bit of defense evidence?" and it's like, 'um, because they're the prosecution?" lol. like, do they know how trials work?

I literally was just thinking this. Their job is to sell their case, obviously they aren't going to say things that aren't relevant to their side.

...Same way the defense is not disputed literally anything.

MMBosstones86

Oct 25, 2017
Isn't the fact that the aid was eventually released w/o any change also.....destroy they're own argument about burden sharing and corruption?