• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Hecht

Too damn tired
Administrator
Oct 24, 2017
Been busy all damn day. I miss anything awesome like Schiff's statement yesterday?

Scousefury

Oct 28, 2017
Is there a bullshit talking point he has not already nuked here? Trumps team gonna look like a clown show when they wheel this bullshit out.

JetmanJay

Nov 1, 2017
Trump obstructed Congress. 100%. This shouldn't even be voted on. It should automatically just be "Sorry. You fucked up. 🤷‍♂️ These are the laws of the land that you have to respect these other branches of government and you broke that. Bye."

How in the fuck did it become a popularity contest? This is what the founding fathers had planned? If republican senators can't abide by that, they need to go too. Because if Congress has no power, then we don't need you fuckers, either. Bye.

refusi0n1

Oct 27, 2017
Uhhh but Schiff that's how they feel about their stance too though

Edit: i meant the part about having political courage, they think they have it

Last edited:
Oct 28, 2017
There's no question trump obstructed congress but Republicans wont care. If they vote to convict or even to allow witnesses, they'll face the wrath of trumps base. Party over country. Their job over country.

Nappuccino

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
There's no question trump obstructed congress but Republicans wont care. If they vote to convict or even to allow witnesses, they'll face the wrath of trumps base. Party over country. Their job over country.
I agree. It's hard to be charged with obstruction with over half of the people in question would have willingly let it happen anyway.

I think some other articles of impeachment might be more damning, and more difficult for the Republicans to ignore. We'll see though.

ThiefofDreams

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I am convinced that if you made the voting secret, trump would be removed. But the republicans are too big of cowards to be out in the open.

Doc Holliday

Oct 27, 2017
I don't know much about his policies but Schiff definitely has POTUS level talent. Dude has has that rhetorical speak down.

Oct 26, 2017
Republicans are crying about Schiff' referencing the CBS "head on a pike" story. Give me a break. I guess they don't like being exposed for being under duressed.

Well if they don't like it, then they should stop acting like their head will be on a pike for exercising common sense and free will.

RoKKeR

Oct 25, 2017
Republicans are crying about Schiff' referencing the CBS "head on a pike" story. Give me a break. I guess they don't like being exposed for being under duressed.

Well if they don't like it, then they should stop acting like their head will be on a pike for exercising common sense and free will.
I fucking can't. I simply can't deal with the bullshit pearl clutching. "Oh well he had me until THAT" fuck off

Jon Carter

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Are you guys gonna be able to watch the Republican days? I think I'd go insane. I'll check every once in a while I guess but I can't handle any more than that.

Handicapped Duck

▲ Legend ▲
Avenger
May 20, 2018
Ponds
Someone should also do a counter on butter males and Obama mentions
They basically did that on C-SPAN with the Republican caller mentions on Wednesday. It was a little funny but than immediately sad to hear a number of callers call in to say, and I'm paraphrasing; "But Hillary and Uranium-1 company!" "But what about her emails? Why is no one looking into them?" "Obama was just as bad if you look back on his ObamaCare!"

RagnarokX

Oct 26, 2017

They don't feel threatened; just like Zelinsky didn't feel threatened! /s

Deleted member 25870

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 29, 2017
It's pretty hopeless. We're watching Schiff's closing and I'm commenting on how historical it is, something for the books. My wife asks, "do you think your parents are watching this?" They are die-hard conservatives who will swallow anything as long as their elected officials will save the babies from abortion and keep marriage between a man and a woman.

"Let's find out."

I switch to Fox and they have Schiff in an 8th of the screen box off to the side, muted while they're playing ads over the statement.

Jon Carter

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I think the best we can hope for is that there's a tiny fraction of conservatives who will be swayed and will vote Democrat or stay home in November, and enough Democrats will be energized by the fact that they voted in those people in 2018 to impeach Trump, the Dems followed through and they did it amazingly well, with a lot of passion. Regardless of the acquittal, if enough people come out of this being convinced that the Democrats are on the right side of history, that they're intelligent and serious about their job and that the Republicans are real sons of bitches, it could tip the election in the Dems' favor come November.

Also, yeah, Schiff is coming out of this considerably more famous and popular. No idea if he wants to run for president some day, but if he does, his performance here will help him tremendously.

Blue Skies

Banned
Mar 27, 2019
It's pretty hopeless. We're watching Schiff's closing and I'm commenting on how historical it is, something for the books. My wife asks, "do you think your parents are watching this?" They are die-hard conservatives who will swallow anything as long as their elected officials will save the babies from abortion and keep marriage between a man and a woman.

"Let's find out."

I switch to Fox and they have Schiff in an 8th of the screen box off to the side, muted while they're playing ads over the statement.
Fox needs to be destroyed

julian

Oct 27, 2017
Why does everybody want Schiff for president? He's doing well at the job he has and has shown no inclination to wanting to be president. This is like any AOC related thread. Stop it. There's more to being an effective politician than being the president. Idolizing the position of president to this degree is related to how we got into this shit.

Blue Skies

Banned
Mar 27, 2019
Why does everybody want Schiff for president? He's doing well at the job he has and has shown no inclination to wanting to be president. This is like any AOC related thread. Stop it. There's more to being an effective politician than being the president. Idolizing the position of president to this degree is related to how we got into this shit.
Plus 1 to this