• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

RagnarokX

Oct 26, 2017
To be a bit optimistic, I wonder if part of the reason the Dems are proposing these ammendments now is to lighten the load on moderate Republicans to vote in favor of witnesses later. This allows those Republicans to say they voted against witnesses and towed the party line while also voting for witnesses later.

Stinkles

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Cipollone just got an angry text : "I don't care how dumb and destructive you think this is you better go FULL BACHELOR next scene and read it EXACTLY!!

Deleted member 16365

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I wish so much someone would just say "you're right, next we'll impeach Obama" to deflate their damned "Obama did it" argument.

Coolverine

May 7, 2018
i don't understand what these jack offs think they will get out of standing with one of the worst people to ever happen to the US, they and their family will hopefully forever be tainted

Blackflag

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
I'm bowing out. Listened to this since it started but I can't deal with these fucking "defense" lawyers anymore. Fuck them all. I have really bad thoughts right now and need to step back.

the_id

Oct 25, 2017
Ok.....so, its late now....these old men usually are in bed by around 2000.

How are these votes considered valid when these old people are barely conscious right now?

Doran

Jun 9, 2018
God damn, i was watching this earlier, worked, watched more, gymmed, now watching again. Holy shit. These people are all old, they must be dying. I am dying.

Wilsongt

Oct 25, 2017
Both sidesing from Roberts...
kPqvjqP.jpg

Deleted member 16365

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Any idea how much longer this is going to go on for tonight?

In about 80 hours, I believe Schiff is going to put an amendment up to have the mods of ERA testify. Each time they get an hour to present their case, it's pretty powerful soundbites, especially when you consider that they've barely had to repeat their evidence.

I expect this to go as long as it can.

Volimar

volunteer forum janitor
Oct 25, 2017

Is it any wonder that #shamtrial is trending? Keep in mind we never expected this to be a fair trial.