• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

linkboy

Oct 26, 2017
Reno
The CA data breaches are worse than generic propaganda, because Facebook knows more about their users and their habits than their own spouses and doctors. High-end data mining allows for the targeted weaponization of the worst corners of society. They know exactly what buttons to push to get a reaction from people.

I'm not saying CA wasn't a major thing, it definitely was.

My point was more that this powder keg was brewing for a long time before CA happened.

CelestialAtom

Mambo Number PS5
Oct 26, 2017
It blows my mind that "Democrats are sore losers because they lost the 2016 Election" is their common defense point. It's such a stupid and illogical thing to claim.

PancakeFlip

Oct 26, 2017
Believe me, it's a waste of my time.

He's so far down this rabbit hole that he's never going to come out of it.

I try to avoid talking politics for my sanity.

Last time I tried I got hit back with a Soros, Clinton, Deep State, Drain the Swamp combo.

His ability to listen to reason has been GOP'd out of his brain. He's bit down on their bullshit, hook line and sinker.
The thing is you don't even have to talk directly about the politics, the issue is more simple. He has literally given his ability to think for himself away. What happens if the TV shuts down, the radio dies out, or he loses internet?

Brinbe

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Terana
History will not look back favorably towards these spineless fuck head Republicans.

Meanwhile Trump will always be known as a President that got impeached.

Sceptre

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
why do democrats continue to dignify republicans' response? it's sad seeing them incessantly plea for justice as disgusting republicans reply back with stupid bullshit. the tone of the
at one tall hillbilly is just aggravating.
just vote and get over with it.

Maxim726x

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Trump seems to be taking this in stride.

I don't know why he cares so much.

He'll be fine, if anything it gives him ammunition that the evil Democrats are trying to remove a duly elected president, blah blah blah.

He certainly won't be the last. Can't wait to see the next GOP House under a Dem president- That motherfucker will be impeached for no reason at all.

riverfr0zen

Oct 27, 2017
Manhattan, New York
These House republicans are just boring to listen to now. I thought it would be something that would be hard to perceive, but with these debates today, their arguments are really wearing thin.

Deleted member 44129

User requested account closure
Banned
May 29, 2018
"There is no evidence Trump has asked foreign powers to influence an election"
APART FROM ALL THE VIDEO OF HIM FUCKING DOING IT !!!

(I am so fucking angry right now, I'm going to bit my laptop)

Deleted member 3812

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
It's cool how they mentioned 63 million Americans voted for Trump but fail to mention how many voted for Hilary

Bad faith arguing is what Republicans do best. Also Republicans don't mention that the popular vote isn't even used for electing a President of the U.S., it's the Electoral College who elects the President of the U.S.

Wraith

Jun 28, 2018
It blows my mind that "Democrats are sore losers because they lost the 2016 Election" is their common defense point. It's such a stupid and illogical thing to claim.
Every single one of these chucklefucks trots out "They're trying to relitigate the results of the 2016 election" every time they're on air, just to keep hammering this false narrative into the minds of their supporters and anyone misinformed enough to not know that it's a bald faced partisan lie.

They have it memorized, they're all on the same page. The narrative's been set.

Stoof

Oct 25, 2017
I'm so tired of hearing "63 million". Has anyone countered with "66 million" during this whole process?

hitme

Oct 26, 2017
I don't know why he cares so much.

He'll be fine, if anything it gives him ammunition that the evil Democrats are trying to remove a duly elected president, blah blah blah.

He certainly won't be the last. Can't wait to see the next GOP House under a Dem president- That motherfucker will be impeached for no reason at all.

He doesn't want the asterisk next to his name.

His name means everything.

Deleted member 3812

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Oh awesome, Rep. Raskin from my state is now speaking, he was formerly a constitutional law professor before he became a U.S. House member.

Oct 27, 2017
This tactic is scary, and it comes from not just the GoP, but the right wing as a whole. They move further and further right, and deny the shift by describing the widening gap between left and right as being because "the left are radicalised"
Just call a spade a spade: the retort should be "So says the radical right wingers here...sympathizers with Nazis, Klan Members, and White Nationalists. Who enable degeneration of law, order, and accountability of our executive offices. Who support what is tantamount to a mafia-run state..."

This is the real problem with Democrats...they have no balls. Fucking man up.

Feep

Lead Designer, Iridium Studios
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Honestly, Trump being this furious is worth the whole thing to me by itself.

nny

Oct 25, 2017
"what could have been done" argument is so precious - where were they in the Obama years?

TheJollyCorner

The Fallen
Nov 7, 2017
Man... think of all the GREAT things that could have been achieved if Trump wasn't being unfairly targeted for breaking the law and abusing his power.
THINK OF IT!

...these GOP clowns.

Zomba13

#1 Waluigi Fan! Current Status: Crying
Oct 25, 2017
What are the odds on Trump actually getting a heart attack due to his (almost certain) raging right now?

Deleted member 3812

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
How can you claim "do nothing Democrats" about them doing something?

^ Exactly this. At least the Democrats are not abdicating their Constitutional duty to protect our nation by impeaching Trump, all of these Republicans are clearly abdicating their Constitutional duty by being against supporting impeachment of Trump.

Deleted member 12790

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
"Can you believe what the do-nothing democrats are doing?!"

how can you be a do-nothing but be doing something?

linkboy

Oct 26, 2017
Reno
The thing is you don't even have to talk directly about the politics, the issue is more simple. He has literally given his ability to think for himself away. What happens if the TV shuts down, the radio dies out, or he loses internet?

The issue is more that I can't talk to him about anything without it coming back to politics. Believe me, I've tried to get through to him, it's no use.

Just took him to pickup his jeep from the repair shop, hit my wiper fluid to clear the frost off the window and that turned into a political rant against California and some law they have about pre-mixed negative degree wiper fluid.

The man has internalized this shit so much that I honestly hate talking to him because I can't have a conversation with him about anything without it turning into a political rant. It's turned him into a huge asshole.