• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

BlueTsunami

Oct 29, 2017
Holy shit at the rambling of the Republican members. If this is all they have it is bupkis. They can't attack her character as they typically would due to the smearing campaign. So all they have is giving her Ukrainian history quizzes lmao

Jersey_Tom

Banned
Dec 2, 2017
I don't think anyone disagrees with the concept that Hunter being on the board has the perception of conflict of interest.

Again though the timeline works against the Republicans' argument since the investigation of Burisma was dropped before these Ukrainian officials were targeted by the international community for ouster.

And that the replacement would theoretically be more bullish on investigating Burisma and Biden.

Jakenbakin

Jun 17, 2018
Is that it for today? I'd thought Taylor's aide or whatever was being called to testify about overhearing that call.

SoH

Oct 25, 2017
I mean, even if there was strong evidence by the White House that Hunter Biden was a complete shit heel corrupt element of the worst kind. Which no case to suggest that has been made to my knowledge. There are official channels for addressing that which were skipped with a direct you want this aid? Investigate.

Nola

Oct 29, 2017
I believe they said earlier that it was closed doors.
They are interviewing the two(maybe just one?) corroborating witnesses that directly heard Trump on the call with Sondland where Sondland went on to say directly to them that all Trump cared about with Ukraine was investigating the Biden's.

Which will knock down one more of the disingenuous defenses Republicans have offered so far.

Stooge

Oct 29, 2017
I mean, even if there was strong evidence by the White House that Hunter Biden was a complete shit heel corrupt element of the worst kind. Which no case to suggest that has been made to my knowledge. There are official channels for addressing that which were skipped with a direct you want this aid? Investigate.

Also, the fact of the matter is that Joe Biden's actions were counter-produciton to Burisma and his son.

I think that Hunter Biden should *not* have taken the appointment. I think Burisma appointed him to attempt to buy favor with the Obama administration. I think that clearly did not work for them however.

Why the fuck are we seriously peddling a conspiracy theory from the corrupt prosecutor who was NOT looking into Burisma?

Nola

Oct 29, 2017
Well, because they aren't
Fox News doesn't play by the rules of reality though, and they along with the rest of the conservative ecosystem are the lens 45% of the country inform their politics with. And they aren't the brightest bulbs to begin with.

....Where 45% of Trump supporters wanted to bomb the made-up city in Alladin.

ManNR

Feb 13, 2019
So now Jordan is attempting to paint her as anti-Trump because she didn't call out Ukrainian officials?