• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

LGHT_TRSN

Oct 25, 2017
"Being intimidated by the President isn't the most threatening thing ever, right? Like...it could be a lot worse."

Oct 26, 2017
so trump attacked yavonovitch this monring during the hearing, then schiff had a print out of it immediatly?

Does schiff have a giant printer on standby?

cause schiff is playing trump like a fiddle and making it rough for the repubs

Oct 27, 2017
They already used the, "it could've been worse" excuse. Fairly sure they're gonna stick with that.

"It's not like he live tweeted calling for a mafia style hit"

..lol

If you threaten everyone all the time, would people take you seriously when you actually mean it?
Shit talking isn't issuing threats like this though. With most other people he talks about them in terms of firing (and then can't even do it in person if it happens).

Ushojax

Oct 30, 2017

Dan Zak @MrDanZak

Brett Baier on Fox News: Schiff — by casting Trump's tweet against Yovanovitch as witness intimidation — was essentially adding an article an impeachment "in real time."

10:41 AM - Nov 15, 2019

CxNdJx0XgAAxAhV

Oct 28, 2017
Washington DC
so trump attacked yavonovitch this monring during the hearing, then schiff had a print out of it immediatly?

Does schiff have a giant printer on standby?

cause schiff is playing trump like a fiddle and making it rough for the repubs

I had the pleasure of meeting Schiff at a party in DC once. He's about as smooth and as cool a character as they come. Astonishingly intelligent.

thecouncil

Oct 29, 2017
I am loving these Republican C-SPAN calls:
"hello?"
"yeah, we just want to know when this is gonna start being FAIR?"
"...ok. thanks for the call"

Dec 31, 2017
One more try: did I miss anything big before the last 10 mins?

Schiff paused the question to enter into the record that Trump tweeted smear against Yovanovitch just a few minutes; so he inserted Trump's tweet in real time.

And then asked Yova if she has felt intimidated by him, much like others who were told not to testify.

Pretty smart play.

Oct 27, 2017
More than the cultists, anyone who voted for him believing he wouldn't continue to be the crooked, hysterical hatemonger he's been his entire life should bear that shame for the rest of their lives. Fuck them all.

Who could have possibly seen any of this coming, except anyone who was paying attention?

These fuckwits will never admit they wanted Trump to pull this shit, because they're cowards who know they would never have institutional cover like Cadet Bonespurs is offered by the GOP

Mulciber

Aug 22, 2018
C-SPAN callers proving themselves the absolute worst.
They have a morning show that I watch sometimes where, as far as I can tell, they don't screen callers at all. You would not believe the insane, buckwild calls they get.

Caller: When is Trump going to finally remove the Martians that Obama allowed to land in all my cornfields!?

Host: "...okay, thanks for the call. Next up, Steve from Denver."

Caller: "I just want to know when the Democrats are going to admit that they are lizard people from inside the hollow earth!?"

Brick

Oct 25, 2017
Just started listening to the C-SPAN stream. What fresh hell have I wandered into with these callers haha.

RDreamer

Oct 25, 2017

Skiptastic

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
They have a morning show that I watch sometimes where, as far as I can tell, they don't screen callers at all. You would not believe the insane, buckwild calls they get.

Caller: When is Trump going to finally remove the Martians that Obama allowed to land in all my cornfields!?

Caller: "I just want to know when the Democrats are going to admit that they are lizard people from inside the hollow earth!?"
Oh man, Washington Journal can be both the best and the worst because you're right, I don't believe they screen folks at all.

nasirum

Oct 25, 2017
Somewhere

To be fair Steve was probably stoned as fuck and messing with them.