• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Kaeden

Oct 25, 2017
US
Welch started by responding to Jordan saying they'd never see the one star witness (the whistleblower) by saying sure I'd love to have the one person responsible for all of this show up: The President.

Finalrush

Dec 7, 2017
Basically Gym Jordan yelled and ranted for 5 minutes and then said we need to bring "the person who started it all" (the whistleblower) out in public for a public hearing. Then Welsh said "Yes we should get the person who started it all up here, Trump is welcome to sit right here and answer our questions" or something like that.

Deleted member 2533

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
CBSN youtube stream has a picture-in-picture of an empty podium with "Soon: Pres. Trump Speaks" banner. I hope they don't go away from the first impeachment hearings in decades for another edition of the Trump verbal diarrhoea show.

Jersey_Tom

Banned
Dec 2, 2017

Jim Jordan spent a good deal of time complaining about a lot of things, finishing with the fact that the committee wouldn't let the man who "started it all" to take questions from the committee, meaning the whistle blower.

Welch began his questioning by stating he agreed with Jordan that they should let the man who started it all sit in front of the committee to answer questions. And that the man in question should be President Trump.

DrewFu

Attempted to circumvent ban with an alt-account
Banned
Apr 19, 2018
Basically Gym Jordan yelled and ranted for 5 minutes and then said we need to bring "the person who started it all" (the whistleblower) out in public for a public hearing. Then Welsh said "Yes we should get the person who started it all up here, Trump is welcome to sit right here and answer our questions" or something like that.
Got it, thanks

Deleted member 19003

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
It was pretty funny, the whole room was laughing. You could hear a person off mic saying "It's true, so true"! lol

Brinbe

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Terana
Been listening, not watching, for the most of the day and I wanna ring Jordan's fucking neck at this point. Jesus christ. What a professional fucking prick. Will be very satisfying when Trump is gone.

Also was hilarious when the next speaker burned his ass.

Dec 31, 2017
Lots of soundbites positive for the dems. Unfortunately Gym Jordan's mouth breathing diatribe is going to be used as a strong soundbite against them though.

I really don't think most of the US public has the attention span and capacity to really analyze the things in this public hearings.

Wraith

Jun 28, 2018
Trumpworld seems to have found its main talking-point reacting to the ongoing House impeachment inquiry hearings: This is boring, so don't pay attention.
"This sham hearing is not only boring, it's a colossal waste of taxpayer time & money," tweeted White House Press Secretary Stephanie Grisham. "I don't know about you but it's hard for me to stay awake and listen to all of this," Rep. Mark Meadows (R-NC), a top Trump ally, told CNN reporter Lauren Fox. "This is horribly boring," Eric Trump, the president's second son, tweeted. "#Snoozefest."
mBb3uw3.gif

Deleted member 19003

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Demings with some knock out questions there. Good work! They straight up admitted that they believed Rudy was there to only promote personal political dirt, and NOT any national interests.

Garrett 2U

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I love Kent. No nonsense, straightforward. Glad to have people like him in our government, especially at such a low point.

Effect

Oct 25, 2017
Weren't there suppose to be an afternoon hearings with another set of witnesses? Or was it just these two today?