• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Shevek

Oct 25, 2017
Cape Town, South Africa
WHAT IS IMPEACHABLE HERE CAN ANYONE ANSWER ME

*Taylor motions he wants to answer*

I WITHDRAW MY QUESTION

Lol the only reason he asked the question was obviously so that the spin doctors in the conservative press could use the clip for whatever video montage they put together to attack the hearings. He clearly didn't intend the question to be answered when he asked it

That's all this hearing is to the Republicans: An exercise in controlling public opinion with assistance from their friends at Fox, not anything else whatsoever

Duane

Unshakable Resolve
The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Lol "You can't fight corruption without pissing off corrupt people"

SolidSnakeUS

Oct 25, 2017
Just starting to check what happened, but here is the moment where Ratcliffe got self-owned:

Good fucking lord what a fucking loon. He had fucking nothing and owned himself into the ground. Good fucking lord these guys have nothing to go against this and they might as well take a steaming hot dump on their desks.

Doc Kelso

Oct 25, 2017
NYC
I'm honestly waiting for Taylor to call this whole thing a performance. He constantly looks like he's on the verge of telling the Republicans that they should focus on his testimony and not the character of other people.

Mulciber

Aug 22, 2018
gg77inq.jpg

Jersey_Tom

Banned
Dec 2, 2017
Didn't realize we're impeaching... Obama.

They're attempting to establish that Trump has been a greater defender of Ukraine than the most previous administration. The defense here is that Trump's established a clear reverence for Ukraine and is acting completely within the interests of the Ukrainians and US National Security.

It's a fact that the Obama Administration treated the annexing of Crimea in the worst possible way. However, that's also not really relevant to the discussion of why Trump was so keen on the Ukrainians working on investigations of the Bidens and a debunked conspiracy theory.

Prolepro

Ghostwire: BooShock
Banned
Nov 6, 2017
Democrats: *Establish a timeline by corroborating events from witnesses*

Republicans: "YEAH BUT WHEN YOU THINK ABOUT IT WHAT ARE 'WORDS' ANYWAY?"

Zombegoast

Oct 30, 2017
The GOP had the house for most of Obama's Presidency. Why do they keep talking about him in 2019 and as he committed a crime