• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

T002 Tyrant

Nov 8, 2018
So just tuned in, but is Nunes the guy with the horrific flop-sweat, unsure of what he's saying every two seconds?

Gassy_N0va

Oct 27, 2017
Castor must feel like the defense attorney for some mass killer. Knowing you've got nothing, but trying to find something...anything to give your side an inch.

deadasdisco

Jun 10, 2018
giphy.gif

Capra

Oct 25, 2017
Sondland was a slimy bastard trying to save his own skin by wording his testimony to avoid implicating himself.

These two are fucking professionals.

The GOP spinning to try to wring soundbites out of them is fucking hilarious when they just aren't playing and can back up everything they say with the absolute truth.

Jersey_Tom

Banned
Dec 2, 2017
Wait, this is the last day of hearings?

As currently scheduled this is it.

Short of Bolton negotiating to provide testimony it doesn't appear that the Dems plan on subpoenaing any other witnesses.

There's of course still time for more individuals to be asked to show up. But I haven't found any other information on people being asked to show up who've agreed.

Oct 26, 2017
Do Republicans realize how stupid they look fishing on old 2016 conspiracy theories in the middle of an impeachment hearing where are the relevant events occurred in 2019. Even to the laymen it makes them look completely disconnected from reality.

LGHT_TRSN

Oct 25, 2017
Reminder that whenever the GOP push this "black ledger" conspiracy, they are siding with corrupt Ukranians who worked with Paul Manafort in an effort to free Trump from the fact that he hired a corrupt foreign agent who is now in prison.

I wish Dems would actually pick up and push back on this particular conspiracy theory.

CelestialAtom

Mambo Number PS5
Oct 26, 2017
Wait, when was it believed that the DNC and the Clintons supposedly paid for the Steele Dossier? I have never heard of that before today. I'm sure it's another Republican conspiracy with no factual backing, but I don't know why they are focusing on that.

dabig2

Oct 29, 2017
Reminder that whenever the GOP push this "black ledger" conspiracy, they are siding with corrupt Ukranians who worked with Paul Manafort in an effort to free Trump from the fact that he hired a corrupt foreign agent who is now in prison.

I wish Dems would actually pick up and push back on this particular conspiracy theory.

Hell, these conspiracy theories have their beginnings with Manafort and his Kremlin pals. This whole thing started years ago. Dems need to hammer the timeline here and keep hammering it.

Dec 31, 2017
I've been saying since this started that the longer it goes on, the lower the support will be. People want this to be over, one way or the other. IMO, Dems would be well served to have this wrapped up before the end of the year.

Well really either this week's testimony hasn't been reflected into the polls yet. Or the public truly gives very little shit/has a short attention span.

Deleted member 2533

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
"Did you know x?"

"Uh... I read it in a newspaper I guess."

Yesterday when questioning Sondland it went the same way, except Sondland doesn't even read the papers.

PhoenixDawn

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Dr Hill is shutting Nunes dumb ass questions the fuck down. Hope he cries himself to sleep tonight, if he even gets any.

Coyote Starrk

The Fallen
Oct 30, 2017
Nunes looks like a kid who is getting chastised by his homeroom teacher everytime Hill starts cutting apart his questions and BS.

It's hilarious.