• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

platocplx

2020 Member Elect
Oct 30, 2017
I'm talking with Trump and Republican supporters, and let me just say, they're pretty ignorant of the law and the constitution in general. Further, all they can do is regurgitate (easily refuted) right wing talking points. It's really fucking sad.
no wonder why republicans are some of the most criminal when it comes to white collar crimes.

Thrill_house

Oct 27, 2017
I'm talking with Trump and Republican supporters, and let me just say, they're pretty ignorant of the law and the constitution in general. Further, all they can do is regurgitate (easily refuted) right wing talking points. It's really fucking sad.

Yeah I usually laugh in these people's faces and ask them how the fuck are they going to act like they don't remember shit we were taught in the 6th grade.

mentalfloss

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Can we have a side story in the movie where Holmes and Hill are in cahoots and sexually involved?

It would be worth it just for the line about tickling her fancy.

thecouncil

Oct 29, 2017
I love these CSPAN calls.

"this is all heresay and why don't republicans get to call witnesses?"

ok. bye bye.

Kamek

Oct 27, 2017
Dude, I know! ALL their callers are insufferable, so I'm back on CBSN now. I couldn't handle it when they let that guy talk for like 3 minutes straight and he kept saying "logical fallacy" as many times as he could.

That was an extremely informed and succinct call that broke down, piece by piece, the flaws in the R arguments. The other calls are pretty terrible, by that one gave me hope that there aren't all idiots watching on C-SPAN. I found that call no different than a forum post breaking things down.

Casa

Oct 25, 2017
Why do so many of you bother watching viewer call ins? Everyday I see people in here saying how shit they are. Just flip on MSNBC and watch actual lawyers give their thoughts.

Deleted member 16025

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
That was an extremely informed and succinct call that broke down, piece by piece, the flaws in the R arguments. The other calls are pretty terrible, by that one gave me hope that there aren't all idiots watching on C-SPAN. I found that call no different than a forum post breaking things down.
I knew he was making sense but I just didn't want to hear him talk anymore. Something about the way he spoke was just sort of grating.

Oct 28, 2017
I don't want to tell anyone what not to watch, but CNN has made it very clear for years they are ok with helping to muddy the water in order to create a horse race and give the illusion that they are impartial, and to create click bait clips for YouTube and Facebook.
No you're right. I keep giving them the benefit of the doubt and it doesn't change. I guess MSNBC is only TV option?

Deleted member 16025

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I don't want to tell anyone what not to watch, but CNN has made it very clear for years they are ok with helping to muddy the water in order to create a horse race and give the illusion that they are impartial, and to create click bait clips for YouTube and Facebook.
First, great name. Makes me think of Fear Factory.

Second, I've been saying for years that CNN is a clown show. They have made it clear that they work toward their own interests just as you laid out. It annoys me to no end that they are held in such high regard by as many people as they are.

Oct 26, 2017
First, great name. Makes me think of Fear Factory.

Second, I've been saying for years that CNN is a clown show. They have made it clear that they work toward their own interests just as you laid out. It annoys me to no end that they are held in such high regard by as many people as they are.

Thanks, my user name is indeed a nod to Fear Factory

Deleted member 2625

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
"Hey conservative bald guy, can you come in and be Daytime Cuomo's speedbag on live TV? We'll pay Impeachment Rates"

"sigh... send the car"

LGHT_TRSN

Oct 25, 2017
I hope the fact that Nunes was revealed to be working with now indicted Lev Parnas comes up at some point today.

Gaia Lanzer

Oct 25, 2017

Illusion

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
That's what it's like at my work.

It's fun watching a co-worker zoom in to lunch to put on the hearings yelling at the TV whoever answerimg a question to shut the fuck up because he doesnt want to know anything that hurts Trump or the GOP. Or yelling answer the question when it's a bullshit stupid question that wastes time. He constantly yells out Kangaroo court, and loves when GOP bullshits and wastes time because he finds it entertaining.

Trump supporters are in it for the entertainment and show. With Trump being the circus ring leader to this mass form of political entertainment.

They don't care about politics, they don't know the law other then what they think is good and bad. They just have an opinion of whether they like someone or not. And that person is saying things they want to hear and will ignore any crimes or anything hurting them because they recieved the action or response they wanted.

It hurts and insufferable watching people act like this. It's like seeing people actively trying to destroy the world out of ignorance.

BossAttack

Oct 27, 2017
Boy, this guy on C-Span trying very hard to sound way smarter than he actually is is a hoot.

Yeah, it's actually quite hilarious.

That said, these C-Span callers represent your average American and this is how they think and believe. I told the story in Poli-Era of a conversation I just had the other day in a restaurant with a supposed Democrat who sad there was no quid pro quo, you can't impeach the President, and the President has done a great job with the economy. This was coming from a registered Democrat and immigrant. We all just nodded our heads and got the hell out.