• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Mantrox

Oct 27, 2017
"He didn't say go talk"
"He said talk"
Pzes.gif

I'm dying...

Deleted member 22750

Oct 28, 2017
I guess we now know why trump is having panic attacks

LGHT_TRSN

Oct 25, 2017
I just want to remind everyone that in this day and age, people refer to the President of the United States as "cranky" like he's a fucking child.

Oct 28, 2017
Washington DC
The thing about his testimony indicated Pence is that if there was 1% chance that the senate was going to remove Trump, it became 0% b/c the repubs would never allow for a Pelosi POTUS.

finalflame

Product Management
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Fucking spicy. Sondland threw the whole gaggle of em under the bus and is now snarkily throwing his answers at Castor.
I wish I was as optimistic as y'all. All I see are voice bits saying Trump did not directly order any of this. I'll be optimistic once someone sits there and says Trump conditioned all of this.

GoldenEye 007

Roll Tide, Y'all!
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Texas
Castor didn't help the GOP there lmao. He basically established by that time, Trump was already getting pressure to release aid when he said "no quid pro quo." The crime was already discovered and Trump was only covering for himself.

Wrestleman

Oct 25, 2017
Virginia
I wish I was as optimistic as y'all. All I see are voice bits saying Trump did not directly order any of this. I'll be optimistic once someone sits there and says Trump conditioned all of this.

There are also voice clips of Sondland saying "Did Trump tell me directly? No, but he told me directly to defer to his lawyer, and his lawyer told me to do it. I and most people understand that to be direction from Trump" that are just as succinct and clear, is the thing. I'm not mega optimistic but today is rough for them.

Deleted member 4614

Oct 25, 2017

It's likely no one is going to say that. But the combined records of everyone trying to cover their asses implicates the president.

Deleted member 17092

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017

sondland saying trump didn't condition anything directly is a lie given the phone call with said conditions directly with sondland.

dems will get to this I imagine

Christian

Oct 25, 2017

look at different bits. He explicitly said in his opening statement that everything was done at the direction of Trump.

Thorn

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Castor acting like someone giving a book report presentation on a book they skimmed the night before.