• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

adj_noun

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
k37elzvz_10u44yj_xmewec.png

It's fake, don't hurt me.

Please don't post fake Trump tweets.

JaseC64

Enlightened
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Strong Island NY
Nunes: "sorry you will get smeared today"
Also Nunes: " you are a phony and liar! You changed your story before why should we listen what what you say?"

XSystem

Apr 1, 2019
Also keep in mind with Rudy thrown under the biggest bus there is i wouldnt be surprised to see Rudy The Hero UNLEASHED and throw busses back at Trump

I mean, he publicly stated that he has insurance - Rudy won't go down without taking Trump with him. I think if Rudy didn't have anything on Trump he would have already been fired at this point.

Effect

Oct 25, 2017
I really want to know trump's reaction to this. I need word from what is going on in the white house.

hendersonhank

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
So, this dude, caught in at least two lies, is currently in a "fuck it all" mode and just incriminating everyone he can?

He opened by saying the WH and State Dept refused to allow him access to documents that would have clarified his memory, in other words, using WH obstruction as an excuse for why his memory was faulty and he's had to change his testimony.

WhySoDevious

Oct 31, 2017

A key point about Sondland: he's independently wealthy. He doesn't need wingnut welfare (gig at Fox, think tank, whatever). He can live comfortably unless he goes to jail. So his incentives very different from many others in this story.

Thorn

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
It is slightly, odd, though - twice so far Sondland has said stuff like 'I believe' to describe Trump's order being understood as an 'order', and not a 'suggestion' - i.e. being implicit, rather than explicitly being ordered.

But he's also throwing him under the bus regardless, so I'm not sure why the distinction on the language chosen?

Trump talks like a mob boss to avoid being directly tied to his orders.

Pedrito

Nov 4, 2017
Whoever said yesterday that Sondland is an objectivist so he would most likely throw everyone under the bus to save his skin and be the hero was dead on.