• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Durden

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Man Nunes is REALLY going for the boring Hollywood production angle huh? Like it's so pathetic, but I can see it working with their base. It's all about connecting very simple dots. Hollywood = BAD! Hollywood + Democrats + no guns, monster trucks, or other exciting visuals = PUSSY SHIT BAD

Dec 31, 2017
Yep, they are full of shit.

Burisma =/= Biden, and "Nothing was wrong but I went to the lawyer" are some of the shittiest lines of reasoning ever.

FunkyMonkey

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
giphy.gif

Maddness

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Schiff and Nunes and the differences between them in how they speak remind me of that Key and Peele skit where that guy has to get up and speak after MLK Jr.

DanGo

Oct 25, 2017
I feel like the Democrats frequently made it 80-90% of the way in their questioning then didn't have time or the willingness to close the deal.

Also, I think Heck really screwed up providing that "overturning an election" soundbyte. That's NOT how this should be viewed. It's not what the Founders intended, nor is it how impeachment functions.

FreezePeach

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Nunes is such a little bitch boy its =incredible. Its like never-ending corny movie analogies and whiny complaints. VS Captain America Schiff.

Dec 31, 2017
Schiff closed strong.

I'm really unsure how Americans are going to perceive these overall. The GOP is good at obfuscating, I'm concerned that impeachment support has peaked at this point anyway. Anyone with half a brain can see that Trump is guilty as sin. Unfortunately a big swath of America doesn't even have half a brain.

I think Sondland will be the hearing to kind of decide where the tides will turn. Perhaps if Holmes testifies publicly too.

Sobriquet

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Wilmington, NC
Schiff closed strong.

I'm really unsure how Americans are going to perceive these overall. The GOP is good at obfuscating, I'm concerned that impeachment support has peaked at this point anyway. Anyone with half a brain can see that Trump is guilty as sin. Unfortunately a big swath of America doesn't even have half a brain.

I think Sondland will be the hearing to kind of decide where the tides will turn. Perhaps if Holmes testifies publicly too.
Holmes is on Friday IIRC