• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

ReAxion

Oct 26, 2017
a great steering wheel that does not whiff out of the window while i driving.

lazygecko

Oct 25, 2017
That's like when you install "immersion" mods for Elder Scrolls games that assigns weight value to gold coins.

tangeu

Oct 27, 2017
Imagine if your bank card was a ham sandwich.
bhXZVPf.gif

GK86

Oct 25, 2017
Imagine if your bank card screamed at you every time you spent money on stupid shit.

Landy828

Oct 26, 2017
Clemson, SC
I just discovered faster than light travel.

Got paid a minute ago, but bills are about to hit, everyone grab on that wants to visit another galaxy.

JoRu

Oct 25, 2017
I'd very much like it to be the exact opposite, in order to incentivize me not to use it too much on needless things.

MazeHaze

Nov 1, 2017
it kind of does, they make those heavy as fuck metal credit cards that have like a 5 million dollar limit or whatever the fuck

Deleted member 8468

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
I got one of those Amazon prime credit cards a few years back and immediately every cashier who ever held it said 'whoa this is heavy it must have a ton of money.'

Litterally everyone can get these. Go get one yourself and buy some better fucking one liners.