• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Could you do that job?

• Yes

Votes: 32 4.3%
  • No

Votes: 42 5.6%
  • Hell no

Votes: 510 68.5%
  • Depends on the pay...

Votes: 161 21.6%

• Total voters

Coyote Starrk

The Fallen
Oct 30, 2017
It just occurred to me that some poor souls are going to be forced to follow Trump around as well as protect him night and day after he leaves office. Imagine having to be around him and that fucking family in the coming months and years.

Could any of you do that job?

Drek

Oct 27, 2017
You all know they'll just funnel the guys who want that gig to him, right? There are enough racists in the Secret Service to guard GHWB, GWB and Trump all at the same time.

jelly

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Perhaps his punishment for acting like a petty dictator fuck should be no security.

trashbandit

Dec 19, 2019
I've been thinking about this for the past few days, and it must be a fucking bummer, assuming the agent isn't on board with Trump.

Chopchop

Oct 25, 2017
Absofuckinglutely not. Maybe if the job gave me enough money to set me for life if I did it for like, a week. But otherwise? Hell no.

There were already reports that he was treating Secret Service agents like servants when he first became president, and that it was already bringing down morale in the Secret Service. I don't think anyone wants to work around that piece of shit.

Gamer @ Heart

Oct 26, 2017
Are they like 1 year assignments or are people on First Lady/family and previous president duty on there for the long haul?

L Thammy

Spacenoid
Oct 25, 2017
I still get paid if someone get through, right? Just wondering. Not saying I'd let people get through or give them a friendly tap on the back but I thought it might be good to know in case it comes up.

TheYanger

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Could I? sure. the Secret Service would be privy to every fucking thing he does. Even after he's gone. I wouldn't be shocked if he declines the protection.

I'm findign all the dirt and leaking that shit.

DrForester

Mod of the Year 2006
Oct 25, 2017
I have no doubt there are some really shitty Secret Service agents who are full blown cultists and would be honored to continue to serve him.

Falore

Banned
Feb 15, 2019
I could easily do the job and would perform my duties as competently as her performed his duties as president.

BWoog

Oct 27, 2017
e2f416e47f36e5d1ab78e6e8e2455b2e.gif

Trainrot

Nov 5, 2020
Considering I have to shut my eyes and take a deep breath every time he opens his mouth? No. I would not be able to perform my duties as required for the job as I would eventually snap and launch myself over to him, grab him by the lapels and politely tell him to shut his face just for a few moments.

WhySoDevious

Oct 31, 2017
There was a movie about a secret service agent assigned to a former First Lady. Anyone remember?

EDIt: Guarding Tess with Nic Cage.

valinthyne

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
hopefully he'll have a number of people "protecting" him while he wears an orange jumpsuit. i know he's a fan of the color so its winning all around for everyone.

Not a Horse

Aug 15, 2018
Fuck yeah. I would be subversive as hell though. Replace his golf shoes with 1 size smaller than he wears. water down his hair gel so everybody sees his bald head when the wind blows, put food coloring in his face paint so he paints himself blue, Sabotage his golf carts so he has to walk.

Sounds like a blast, where do i sign up.

Deleted member 43

Account closed at user request
Banned
Oct 24, 2017
Thay all fucking hate him, so it'll definitely become the new gig for younger and in-the-doghouse agents.

StarStorm

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Nope, no way in hell. Gotta have some standards and Trump has none. I feel sorry for the poor saps that do take it though. Imagine guarding him 24/7.

AWizardDidIt

Oct 28, 2017
Depends. If I had to protect him but didn't have to be nice to him, I'd absolutely take that job for a chance to give him regular wedgies and rub in his face how much of a loser he is.

Oct 26, 2017
Mushroom Kingdom
Not gonna lie depends on the pay.

Also better be a 9-5 because i'm clocking out on time

Fuck yeah. I would be subversive as hell though. Replace his golf shoes with 1 size smaller than he wears. water down his hair gel so everybody sees his bald head when the wind blows, put food coloring in his face paint so he paints himself blue, Sabotage his golf carts so he has to walk.

Sounds like a blast, where do i sign up.

lmao

Joe

Oct 25, 2017
I mean, I imagine most of them will be Trump supporters, and will get to spend most of their days hanging out and living in expensive hotel rooms and resorts that Trump owns, at no personal cost, in order to funnel the Secret Service money into his own pockets. So, there are worse ways to make a living.

Akira86

Oct 25, 2017
I could do the job, badly, and then move to another industry after he's gone.

constant complaints that his SS agent lets people just walk up and punch him in the nose.

Hound

Jul 6, 2019
Depends on the pay and whether I would need to be physically inside the cell or not.

Hollywood Duo

Oct 25, 2017
I wouldn't do it for any president least of all Trump .Take a bullet for some Uber rich guy? No thanks breh.

III-V

Oct 25, 2017
I voted no. But then I reconsidered and thought about it. Then I voted hell no.

Volimar

volunteer forum janitor
Oct 25, 2017
It's not just about taking a bullet for Trump. If someone managed to kill a former president, it could be a catalyst for a major international incident. It's not much of an exaggeration to say tens of thousands of lives could ride on protecting that pile of shit.

Tokyo_Funk

Banned
Dec 10, 2018
They could pay me 10 million a year to babysit the reanimated angry chrismas ham and I still won't do it. The urge to boot him in the ass would be too much.