• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Dest

Has seen more 10s than EA ever will
Coward
Jun 4, 2018
Work
i'm tired
it's friday let me have this one man this first week has been fuckin rough punch covid in the balls america not at all number 1 time for a big nap glug of a good cup of whiskey and zzz heck man

Deleted member 60582

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 12, 2019
I got a new bottle of Shieldaig Islay Single Malt and some Ardbeg if I'm feeling fancy tonight, I'm gonna decompress like a motherfucker.

Sagroth

Oct 28, 2017
I understand, OP. I took yesterday off because of how bad Wednesday got and how much sleep I lost as a result, and I'm still tired and ready for the weekend today. Take it easy, and know that better days are coming.

OP
OP
Dest

Dest

Has seen more 10s than EA ever will
Coward
Jun 4, 2018
Work
Think I'm gonna make myself some highballs and cry it'll be lit

Oct 30, 2017
I've just had a pint of makers mark and coke.

I'll be up half the night pissing but at least I'm fully decompressed from a week of endless news and home schooling.

Creed Bratton

Aug 29, 2019
I can't wait to be done with work today so I can eat some pizza, sip on some Appleton Estate 12, read and go to bed at 8:30.

Ra

Rap Genius
Oct 27, 2017
Dark Space
I had a 1.75L of Ketel One on the Giant Eagle delivery list, and the delivery person showed up and said I could only pick it up.

Fuckers. Was ready to get destroyed this weekend.

Someone please tilt a glass for me.

Oct 30, 2017
Workday is over. Opened up a Beck's but for some reason I'm not enjoying it... i usually drink those pretty quick... what's wrong with me? Probly also too tired of the stressful week at work.

Casualcore

Jul 25, 2018
Following thread to find out what vodka I should buy for my spouse's mixed drinks. Mostly white russians, mules, bloody mary. And sometimes in my pasta sauce.

Plans here also involve crying, but probably into a gin and tonic; I don't drink like I mean it.