• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Deleted member 12028

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
The chrono cross soundtrack is amazing. I imported that soundtrack from Japan when I was 17 or 18. Hard to believe it's been 20 years since then.

RatskyWatsky

Are we human or are we dancer?
Oct 25, 2017
Oct 28, 2017
e555321c-b86b-4120-9v0j7y.jpeg

it was nominated for Best Picture!

So was Crash so...

OP
OP
Xandalan

Xandalan

Oct 17, 2020
I called for help and you all answered Thank you so much. I am a night owl so if you wanna keep talking I am game but Those who need to sleep need to sleep.

Aftervirtue

Banned
Nov 13, 2017
Chrono Cross was my 2nd rig after ff7. I adore it.
What is your favorite song from Chrono Cross? It is my favorite soundtrack of all time.

This song hits on so many emotional waves. Sometimes the world makes us supress our feelings and demands that we constantly put on a strong face and never display vulnerability, but this song is a reminder to not be afraid to reveal them, its all too human and no one should feel ashamed for it. This song makes me tear up. But in a good way.

Last edited:

SpoonSpatula

Oct 27, 2017
I watched a handful of episodes of Avatar roughly a decade ago - and it didn't really click for me at the time (I know, I know....I'm sorry!). You've now convinced me to give it another shot.

What is your preferred 'background noise' movie or show that you have playing in the background while you're doing other stuff?

Oct 28, 2017
I have to try to get some sleep but hang in there Candalan. Make a thread when you need to. I made a thread today about Hi-C so the bar has been set low.

Filipus

Prophet of Regret
Avenger
Dec 7, 2017
OP my wife just got in a car today to go to her family because they relapsed. Life is hard and addiction is harder. Never feel shame for reaching out. Also, never think you are a burden because that isn't true.

Go to the AA meeting tomorrow. Try to get help the best you can. REALLY avoid driving if you are drinking. Things will get better, it just takes time. Covid doesn't help the situation.

Again, never feel shame for reaching out. If you feel no one around you cares (which isn't true for certain, as you can see by your friend) remember that you have us online strangers rooting for you and willing to talk with you through this.

I can't today but if you need someone to talk to feel free to send me a PM.

TalkingToast

Oct 29, 2017
What server/faction are you on in WoW ? (If you're playing rn) Would love to hang some time in game. Avatar is sooo good.

OP
OP
Xandalan

Xandalan

Oct 17, 2020
I don't wanna trouble anyone but im still drinking and wanna talk I value whoever wants to bear that burden.

SpoonSpatula

Oct 27, 2017
You mentioned you have both current gen consoles - do you prefer the Dual Sense or Series X Controller? And last generation? (DS4 or XB1 controller).

XB360/XB1 controllers are really comfy to me, even though I'm generally more invested in the PS eco system.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Xandalan

Xandalan

Oct 17, 2020
I was in a dark place. You helped so much. Every post helped so much. I want to be with you in the future.

mattiewheels

Oct 27, 2017
I don't wanna trouble anyone but im still drinking and wanna talk I value whoever wants to bear that burden.
I know where you are since I've felt the same way, you just have to accept that you're being SO hard on yourself. Negativity is something I struggle with but I know it's mainly in my own head alone, and hopefully you can see that too. Once you realize that you're not so bad after all, the world gets much easier to deal with.

OP
OP
Xandalan

Xandalan

Oct 17, 2020
I know where you are since I've felt the same way, you just have to accept that you're being SO hard on yourself. Negativity is something I struggle with but I know it's mainly in my own head alone, and hopefully you can see that too. Once you realize that you're not so bad after all, the world gets much easier to deal with.
I have made my own failures. I am finally fed up.

Kraid

Oct 25, 2017
Cuck Zone
Addiction is a disease, recovery is never linear. Struggling with your disease is not a personal failure. Drink some water tonight, and get ready for that meeting tomorrow. All you can do is put one foot in front of the other.