• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Oct 27, 2017
Whenever I get hot or heat flushes I get painful pins and needles all over my body

Its great I love the feel of pain, it must be nice being a normal person with normal skin

Fml

CGriffiths86

Oct 28, 2017
Whenever I get hot or heat flushes I get painful pins and needles all over my body

Its great I love the feel of pain, it must be nice being a normal person with normal skin

Fml

I get something somewhat similar except my body will get really itchy. Its fairly new to me and the doctor said it may be related to allergies. Its called Dermatographia.

BIG-JG

Oct 27, 2017
How is the itching treated? have something similar but never been diagnosed with anything. All I know is water = itchy skin

HockeyBird

Oct 27, 2017
I have multiple sclerosis and this is one of my symptoms. It's not the skin. It's the nervous system. I'm sure there are other diseases that can cause this but you might want to check with your doctor to find out.

Vibed

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
I had that for a long time, but somehow it went away.

I also have a seperate condition called dyshidrotic eczema. In hot weather in Texas, my hands form little bumps that itch and peel depending on my exposure to the outdoors. One summer my hands were covered in those bumps, unbearably itchy, that soon lead to weeks of peeling where they looked freakish. It looked like my entire hand was molting off.