• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

DiipuSurotu

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Imagine if that wasn't a filter and the poor guy just looked like that

You know like when you ask a woman "When are you expecting" and she replies "I'm not pregnant"

Would have been pretty embarrassing

lt519

Oct 25, 2017
The being prepared to go through with it line is fucking hysterical. Just giving into his situation so his hearing/case can proceed.

Senator Toadstool

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
why does texas need 400+ judicial districts? California has like 10 million more people and we only have 58 trial courts

Jag

Oct 26, 2017
This lawyer is a real piece of shit. Former abusive prosecutor in a Texas border town. Sorry to be the fun killer.

Giga Man

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
8fc0c3d1dd4b38609921f94851d475e8.jpg
Morgana was my first thought. XD

This thread is great though.

Nacho

Oct 25, 2017
NYC
Man, i've laughed at this so hard today. I keep going back to it thinking I'd get over it, and nope. I'm crying like every time.

Binster

Oct 27, 2017
The animation isn't finished, but seeing as I'm making a game starring a cat who hacks computers I felt like I should take a swing at this one...

Kard8p3

Oct 25, 2017
I saw someone mention the lawyer cat got milkshake ducked, anyone know what that's about?

Edit: saw one thing got posted in this thread, damn my shitty phone loading

NetMapel

Oct 25, 2017
I just want to say it is very perceptive of the person speaking to realize it's a "filter". I just didn't expect older people to know exactly what this is. I am impressed.

squeakywheel

Oct 29, 2017
I've been trying to replicate this filter (even installed snap camera on my mac). Snapchat makes it so hard to find specific filters. Any tips to finding it?

SilentPanda

Nov 6, 2017
Earth
So the cat lawyer was in a netflix thing?
The Internet Couldn't Get Enough After Lawyer's Accidental Kitten Filter Took Over Zoom Hearing

The words "I am not a cat" aren't the first Ponton has uttered on the small screen. In Dec. 2020, the lawyer appeared in a Netflix series The Confession Killer about the infamous convicted murderer Henry Lee Lucas.

lawandcrime.com

The Internet Couldn’t Get Enough After Lawyer’s Accidental Kitten Filter Took Over Zoom Hearing

The internet delivered a precious gift on Tuesday in the form of a spectacularly comical video of a Zoom hearing gone awry. A Texas judge tweeted out a minute of video that trial attorneys won't soon forget.

Commedieu

Banned
Nov 11, 2017
Haven't laughed this hard in awhile.

theres so many layers to it.

the kitten looks like he just got outted.

the nervous voice...

the little mouth..

the nods..

the eyes..

standing ground and wanting to continue..

The other guys response when he gets his glasses on and is adjusting his tie.

R.B.Curmudgeon up top finally breaking and smiling.

It really all came together amazingly. 30 seconds of brilliance.