• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

timshundo

CANCEL YOUR AMAZON PRIME
Oct 27, 2017
CA
Also make sure you dont have a hydrocele. Not dangerous, but can be fixed. Look up how to diagnose it involves a flashlight lol.

Flygon

Oct 28, 2017
Aside from accepting that you might've just been gifted by a well meaning but ultimately misaimed spirit, get them checked by a Doctor. Testicular Cancer is an actual thing.

If nothing's actually wrong, live safely knowing there's a lot of people deeply envious of your situation.

EssBeeVee

Oct 25, 2017
At the risk of getting piled on in a thread like this, I hear you OP. They suck. Makes things poke out in an embarrassing way.

I've seen ads for these and have never understood them. They seem like they'd exacerbate the problem, if the problem is visibility/keepin things hidden?
the penis pouch one just makes you look bigger. but i think the ball support helps.but im no ball expert.

or just get one where you can just put everything in one pouch.

but im sure there's someone on era that owns these types of underwear.

Eggiem

Oct 27, 2017
See I don't know if a lot of guys have this issue and have cleverly adjusted or if it's just me.

I've never shown another man my balls casually so I've never had an honest opinion from a guy. I don't know if this is actually a thing but I never had the high school shower moment where we all compared sizes.
You Americans are soo strange. Here in Germany everyone I know has visited an urologist at least once (it's also free). Most parents send their kids to a checkup when puberty hits. Showing a doctor your junk is completely normal, he has seen thousands of penises and huge balls before...

Also this:

markavacado

Oct 25, 2017
As someone who was having issues with their balls (was having pretty sharp pain in my left testicle for NO reason) PLEASE go see a doctor.

Dyno

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Balls just suck plain and simple. Theyre easily caught in a painful way, provide no stimulation benefit and offer nothing but a multi decade obligation if used without caution. And to top it off if you get 'carried away' in the act they start swinging around too much and smacking ass which is kinda painful. Theyre just annoying. Thats not even mentioning the difficulties with them on a hot summers day.

Stencil

Oct 30, 2017
USA
Balls just suck plain and simple. Theyre easily caught in a painful way, provide no stimulation benefit and offer nothing but a multi decade obligation if used without caution. And to top it off if you get 'carried away' in the act they start swinging around too much and smacking ass which is kinda painful. Theyre just annoying. Thats not even mentioning the difficulties with them on a hot summers day.
Talcum powder.

Okabe

Is Sometimes A Good Bean
Aug 24, 2018
It's normal .

buuuuut always get checked out just incase.

Reversed

Oct 25, 2017
DwM6e3g.gif

Ra

Rap Genius
Oct 27, 2017
Dark Space
Your underwear buying decisions are supposed to be based around how well they support your genitals.

You aren't playing the game.

Think about how women wear sports bras when exercising, your balls shouldn't be flopping around during a run.

Heliex

Nov 2, 2017
Op, just look at pictures of balls online and compare for size. Show tem to your doctor too. Make sure to grab snaps of your own nutty buddys at the same distance and angle. Its not rocket science.

TinTuba47

Nov 14, 2017
I'm the opposite. My balls are smaller than average. Totally fine with it though

I'm sure some people love big balls on a partner, and likewise I know from experience that plenty of women prefer small balls. I can see why having big ones would be a liability in day to day life

Cyanity

Oct 25, 2017
I feel your pain, OP. At least my boyfriend loves them, because I sure as hell don't.

Epitomage

Banned
Sep 25, 2020
What is considered big and do you need a protractor to measure the scrotum? This is actually the first time I've ever heard anyone bring this up, discussion is always so shaft centric.

But if it's uncomfortable, try Duluth. It seems like a scam and their commercials are awful, but the boxer briefs are well sewn and roomy through the thighs.

RatskyWatsky

Are we human or are we dancer?
Oct 25, 2017
i don't have big balls but one time i was freeballing at home and accidentally sit on one and i fucking yelled

Oct 25, 2017
You only really need one if its that uncomfortable.

I've had an orchiectomy for cancer, it's really not that bad lol

mentok15

Dec 20, 2017
Australia
Like my member is shorter than my balls, it like perfectly rests in the "pouch" under and between my testicles if I'm laying down.

That doesn't seem right it should be longer right?
Maybe you just have a small peepee and not large balls?

But seriously see a doctor. Or run a lot, mine seem to not like that and shrink away lol

Oct 27, 2017
PIT
Not a brag thread.

I'm not, uh, "well-endowed" but I have big balls, like, literally not figuratively.

I feel like they're unhealthily big. They get squeezed by my hips easily, they flail around whenever I dance or run, and they just make me uncomfortable. They've always been this way for like years, and as far I know it isn't a medical condition, it's just obnoxious. And then there's the numerous times I sit in the wrong way and they get squeezed, and I feel nauseous.

I feel self conscious pretty much all the time because of it. Never talked to a guy or girl in real life about this, but I feel like a freak. Went jogging today for the first time in awhile, and the entire time I had to keep adjusting my jogging shorts because I was embarrassed there was an awkward bulge. When I sit I always cross my legs to hide them, and at work I like wearing our store apron to hide my groin area.

Do other guys feel this way? I don't mind my "member", it stays out of the way and I've never felt like a guy who gets awkward boners, but goddamn I hate balls. They suck.

Boxer briefs. Trust me.

jdh96

One Winged Slayer
Jan 25, 2020
OP don't be ashamed and do yourself a favor and listen to this immediately.