• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

big_z

Nov 2, 2017
User Banned (1 Day): Inappropriate joke
Didn't realize era was a haven for little people.

jon bones

Oct 25, 2017
NYC
5'6" here

never really been an issue, outside of playing basketball or holding up sheetrock for a new ceiling

my wife is 5'3" and back when i was a young man i was seeing girls who were like like 4'11" -5'1"

Hey Please

Avenger
Oct 31, 2017
Not America
Best part about having tiny feet is being able to get away with buying kids shoes. They're like 1/2 the price and work just as well. The quality might not be on par with adults shoes, but at 1/2 the price I can buy two pairs, alternate them, and they'll last years anyway.

9872.jpg

I wish I could empathize but I have large feet (size 8.5-9 US) and hands (M) for my height. So I am poorer for it.

wtf
you look taller in your nudes

W0t!

Sep 14, 2019
I'm shorter than you.

It sucks since everyone always assumes I'm a bottom just because of my height.

I only attract tops that want to fuck 😒

moncho13

Jul 18, 2018
5'5 here but I don't think about it much honestly. I did when I was using dating apps but those are clearly shalllow af as is. It is what it is my dudes. Don't let it weigh on your brains tho, shit is superficial

OP
OP
Nazgûl

Nazgûl

Banned
Dec 16, 2019
5'5" here, I'll also be 30 next month and look like I'm in high school. My shoe size is also like 4.5/5 depending on the brand (I teach 3rd graders who literally have larger feet than I do), my hands are small too.

Life sure is interesting.

Best part about having tiny feet is being able to get away with buying kids shoes. They're like 1/2 the price and work just as well. The quality might not be on par with adults shoes, but at 1/2 the price I can buy two pairs, alternate them, and they'll last years anyway.
I'll be 30 this year too.
Not shoes, but I bought a kid hoodie last year. You could say this the bright side.

Android Sophia

The Absolute Sword
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
6'1" here. Anyone wanna trade? I don't particularly like being taller than most people.

OP
OP
Nazgûl

Nazgûl

Banned
Dec 16, 2019

jp319

Oct 27, 2017
5' 6 3/4" but I usually round up to 5' 7".

It has never mattered even once after high school.

Strangelove_77

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
It sucks how important people make it up to be. Especially on dating sites.

big_z

Nov 2, 2017
In America it's about 1 inch below the male national average.

For other countries: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Average_human_height_by_country

Seems like most countries average 5'7" to 5'9". I always thought the average was around 6' since there seems to be a fascination over that height being the standard.

Now you have. Perhaps you'll show up in a thread where folks discuss their mass and remark on it as well.

Next time we have a penis thread I will be sure to enter. The 10" era average is all the more impressive when you factor in height and makes me feel small.

Khezu

Oct 25, 2017

I sometimes make jokes, but honestly it has never really been an issue.

Outside of buying pants, then it fucking sucks.
Like god damn.

Sep 14, 2019
Find someone that's even shorter who actually is a bottom. >_>

Kind of hard when I'm already pretty short 🤣

Put " I eat ASS" in every profile ? I'm still shocked when I hear people say oh wow you're a really oral top finally and im like wtf...

That's the other frustrating part.

I love sucking dick. Tops feel deceived when I tell them I don't bottom (despite only agreeing to a BJ) and bottoms I've met don't like to get a BJ, get annoyed, and wonder if I'm really a top.

Same-sex sex is really frustrating sometimes...

Shedinja

Nov 30, 2017
5' 6" here. Strangely, I've been this height from a very young age. Other kids thought I must've been held back in school. I was the tallest kid in my grade for a long time until I just stopped getting taller one year.

Deleted member 42055

User requested account closure
Banned
Apr 12, 2018
Kind of hard when I'm already pretty short 🤣

That's the other frustrating part.

I love sucking dick. Tops feel deceived when I tell them I don't bottom (despite only agreeing to a BJ) and bottoms I've met don't like to get a BJ, get annoyed, and wonder if I'm really a top.

Same-sex sex is really frustrating sometimes...

I'm also a "rare" ( so I'm told) top that 100 gets off on giving the other person exactly what they want, so if they don't like oral then no prob even if it's frustrating. That's why I've made it a point where if I know I'm for sure knowing gonna hook up with him the first time and not just have it be a date with no sex I completely ask what it is that they like so I know.

Same sex sex can really be frustrating for sure, I don't know why people arent more open to communicating about their needs. That's the best kind of sexual encounter for me when you have all the cards on the table and there's no terrible surprise coming. The only really bad ones I've had in my life were back in the day (before nude trading was so rampant) when. some people don't like uncircumcised and you know you can only really find that out in the moment ha.
Sorry for the derail OP I mean well I swear.