• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Kromeo

Oct 27, 2017
The head rest makes it look like a dentists chair

There's something tragic about the cup holder too

Necron

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
Switzerland
Doesn't look too bad, tbh.

I expected worse entering the thread.

Edit: especially the table that can be height adjusted.

Splatbang

Oct 26, 2017
Austria
I am literally sitting in that chair right now. It's the Jarvfjallet with ROG colours

Products - Discover Our Full Range Of Furniture And Homeware

Browse our full range of products from dressing tables to complete modern kitchens. Click here to find the right IKEA product for you. Shop online and in store today.

I almost bought that chair a while ago, but the height of the arm rests is not adjustable, while it looks like they actually are in these rog chairs. I might actually consider one of these chairs.

SolidSnakeUS

Oct 25, 2017
I am literally sitting in that chair right now. It's the Jarvfjallet with ROG colours

Products - Discover Our Full Range Of Furniture And Homeware

Browse our full range of products from dressing tables to complete modern kitchens. Click here to find the right IKEA product for you. Shop online and in store today.

I think my only real issue with these are that when I got a chair like this from Ikea (the Markus I think), the pistol or whatever eventually tilted, the arms never says still and it didn't lean back enough. How is this for leaning back?

To be honest, I've been looking hard for a mesh chair that can lean back a good bit and it's hard to find. I know there is the ErgoChair 2 but I heard the arms squeak like crazy only after a few months.

J_ToSaveTheDay

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
USA
That's not at all as bad as I would've expected based on my dislike for most of ROG brand's aesthetics (I say that somewhat ironically as someone who owns and uses an ROG product -- I'm typing this message right now from my ROG G14, which is one of the few products I do like the look of).

That smaller white desk actually kinda looks like something I'm in the market for. I'm looking for a tiny corner desk setup that I can just prop a laptop onto. But I kinda want it to be big enough to have a monitor and maybe place some consoles on at a later date, too. Seems like it fits the bill.