• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Chanser

Oct 27, 2017
The new gaming range will target PC gamers and include six product families: HUVUDSPELARE, UTESPELARE, MATCHSPEL, GRUPPSPEL, UPPSPEL, LÅNESPELARE. All UPPSPEL products have been designed by IKEA and ROG in close collaboration.
The new gaming range was launched at IKEA China on January 29, 2021. From May 2021 it will be available at IKEA Japan, and from October 2021 the range will be sales started globally.
newsroom.inter.ikea.com

Hej! Welcome to IKEA Global

Furniture, home accessories, design ideas and inspiration for big dreams and small budgets. A better everyday life begins at home!

I like the chair and desks.
578714.jpg
578709_v4.jpg
578719.jpg
578724.jpg
578722.jpg
578726.jpg
578730.jpg
578731.jpg

Fat4all

Woke up, got a money tag, swears a lot
Oct 25, 2017
here
i always keep my PS3 journal near my PS3 controller, that way I can log all my deep dark PS3 sins

noahzasin

Dec 22, 2020
Not seen any of the China feedback but this looks good. They've been hyping this up for 6 months now.

Bessy67

Oct 29, 2017
I'm going to get like 20 of those cupholders and put them literally everywhere I can in my apartment. You can never have too many cupholders.

Grifter

Oct 26, 2017
Sure beats my coaster array.

I'm assuming Asus let Ikea take lead and signed off since these aren't glowing red with abstract characters.

defaltoption

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Austin
I like that little drawer stand. Plus it'd finally give me a place to store my extra cup noodles lol, so dumb lmao but for real I'd buy that.

RedOnePunch

Oct 26, 2017
That looks nice than I expected. I was expecting something resembling a velociraptor mixed with a race car seat

MrBS

Oct 27, 2017
The 'gaming' chair I'm currently rocking is a cheap one from IKEA that works just fine, I wonder if the only innovation here will be a price hike.

Cels

Oct 26, 2017
the standing desks look pretty normal to me. black one has some unwanted branding on the legs, but that's about the only thing.

ghibli99

Oct 27, 2017
The instant noodles with the hot water kettle cracked me up. Guess some gamers can't be bothered to step away, even to eat.

Shoshi

Banned
Jan 9, 2018
What if you knock it over 🤔
What if you knock down that cupholder? Those clamps always risk fall off when I move my desk or hit it by passing through, vacuum cleaning the room.

What is that pillow supposed to do? Are you supposed to put your hands inside and game with a controller inside?
Would have been great if IKEA could copy the EXO SCUF. But SCUF knows how to protect their patents..
exo_techspecs_v6.png

Dracil

Oct 30, 2017
Looks like Odin's been busy

If the Uppspel desk can actually be a standing desk that'd be pretty neat.

Obi

Oct 27, 2017
Imma pick up some of those cup holders for my kitchen table. They'll be nice for boardgaming.

LuigiV

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Perth, Australia
Hey look at that, a "gaming" chair that's actually ergonomic and not just a re-purposed cheapo racing bucket they couldn't sell to auto enthusiasts.

Le Dude

May 16, 2018
USA
What if you knock down that cupholder? Those clamps always risk fall off when I move my desk or hit it by passing through, vacuum cleaning the room.

What is that pillow supposed to do? Are you supposed to put your hands inside and game with a controller inside?
Would have been great if IKEA could copy the EXO SCUF. But SCUF knows how to protect their patents..
exo_techspecs_v6.png
Oh that Exo Scuf looks nice. Do you have personal experience with one?

Shoshi

Banned
Jan 9, 2018
Oh that Exo Scuf looks nice. Do you have personal experience with one?

Unfortunately not, my only concern is that its inflatable so maybe it will bounce a little if you move too much? Would maybe like to see a cushion version...
But it would be great if one could try their stuff in any store. With better distribution and hands-on corners (with proper disinfection) in stores in the EU and Asia SCUF would be able to sell loads of stuff.

Le Dude

May 16, 2018
USA
Unfortunately not, my only concern is that its inflatable so maybe it will bounce a little if you move too much? Would like to see a cushion version, but it would be great if one could try it in any store. With better distribution and hands-on corners (with proper disinfection) in stores in the EU and Asia SCUF would be able to sell loads of stuff.
Ah yeah, I didn't realize it was inflated. A cushion like that could be really nice for controller usage.