• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Patrick S.

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I can't even begin to comprehend how mentally challenged you all must be to enjoy the humour in This thread. No this isn't irony or an attempt at "copy pasta" humour. Take a look at yourselves because you're literally at the bottom of society. If a single person in this thread reproduced with another human being I'd be absolutely gobsmacked. And no don't bother copying and pasting this in the this thread you fucking freaks.

Aselith

Oct 27, 2017
Let's Phantom Thief-ify our avatars!

So with Phantom Thief becoming a meme, and with the plagiarism gaining more and more steam Tusken77 and others have already started helping others get their avatars changed in the Miucin Thread, but I thought it would be better if we had a separate thread for it.
Throw some red on your avatars and join in on the fun! Help is ofc appreciated, anyone who wants to help out is welcome to do so.
especially since I won't be able to help at all.

249.jpg

Are we taking bets which thread is getting closed first?

I nominate the other one!

Lost

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
To everyone in this thread;

I've spent countless hours perfecting the memes & (what you nerds call) copypastas I've posted in this thread. I also have NOT GOTTEN CREDIT for any single post I have made (10+ posts)

So think twice before you steal my shit.

I'm watching every one of you & reporting you to the fucking MODS.

--R

Being sued right now, please help me find a lawyer
Oct 25, 2017
The FitnessGram™ Pacer Test is a multistage aerobic capacity test that progressively gets more difficult as it continues. The 20 meter pacer test will begin in 30 seconds. Line up at the start. The running speed starts slowly, but gets faster each minute after you hear this signal. [beep] A single lap should be completed each time you hear this sound. [ding] Remember to run in a straight line, and run as long as possible. The second time you fail to complete a lap before the sound, your test is over. The test will begin on the word start. On your mark, get ready, start.

The Dink

Oct 28, 2017

So with Phantom Thief becoming a meme, and with the plagiarism gaining more and more steam Tusken77 and others have already started helping others get their avatars changed in the Miucin Thread, but I thought it would be better if we had a separate thread for it.
Throw some red on your avatars and join in on the fun! Help is ofc appreciated, anyone who wants to help out is welcome to do so.

249.jpg

Can someone help me Phantom Thief-ify my avatar, please?

Thank you!

Deleted member 9330

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Damn, how did he make it this far like this? I really want him to sit down in an interview. How deep does this go? Did he cheat in high school and college, got away with it and kept doing it? Or was it something else?

There was that dude who never learned how to read and got through all his schooling by cheating every single step of the way. Even became a teacher and continued cheating and not knowing how to read.

Fucking insane story.

https://www.bbc.com/news/stories-43700153

Punished Goku

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Did you just think that you could fucking fool me with that comment of yours? I've searched your name up in the Navy SEAL database and you have never even graduated BUD/S, hell, even served in the Armed Forces. If you were actually a Navy SEAL, then you actually know how to spell guerrilla, you fucking moron. And you say you are the top sniper in the entire US Armed Forces and have over 300 confirmed kills. If that were true, then why the fuck is Chris Kyle a household name and you aren't? And plus he only had 160 kills. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. Plus why the fuck would you say you have a secret network of spies yet you just revealed that you had your secret network of spies? Are you a fucking idiot? If you can kill someone seven-hundred different ways, then list them all, I bet you can't even come up with seven. And if you had access to the entire US Marine Corps arsenal, then why the fuck did you just say you were in the Navy SEALs earlier? If only you could have done your research prior to posting your little "clever" comment, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you goddamn idiot.
What in Davy Jones' locker did ye just bark at me, ye scurvy bilgerat? I'll have ye know I be the meanest cutthroat on the seven seas, and I've led numerous raids on fishing villages, and raped over 300 wenches. I be trained in hit-and-run pillaging and be the deadliest with a pistol of all the captains on the high seas. Ye be nothing to me but another source o' swag

--R

Being sued right now, please help me find a lawyer
Oct 25, 2017
To everyone in this thread;

I've spent countless hours perfecting the memes & (what you nerds call) copypastas I've posted in this thread. I also have NOT GOTTEN CREDIT for any single post I have made (10+ posts)

Oct 25, 2017

249.jpg
I would love anyone who does this for mine.

Deleted member 3925

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
To everyone in this thread (and especially Lost );

Lost

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
To everyone in this thread (and especially Lost );

Best use of this in awhile.

VeePs

Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017

249.jpg

Can someone Makoto up my avatar? Queen.