• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Master Chuuster

GamingBolt.com
Verified
Dec 14, 2017
images
images

Deleted member 19218

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Actually, I am in really bad shape financially. I pay money to my ex-wife as part of our divorce settlement, among other bills... I just had no choice but to make you pay for lunch the other day. I'm really sorry.

Punished Goku

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, kiddo.

Deleted member 249

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
To Resetera User Aquamarine : NEVER, EVER PLAGIARIZE MY MESSAGES AGAIN OR YOU WILL SUFFER CONSEQUENCES THE LIKES OF WHICH FEW THROUGHOUT HISTORY HAVE EVER SUFFERED BEFORE. I AM NO LONGER AN USER THAT WILL STAND FOR YOUR DEMENTED WORDS OF COPYING & PASTE. BE CAUTIOUS!

Meelow

Oct 31, 2017
I can't handle this thread anymore I'm out tell everyone to make sure nobody is stealing any original content (do not steal)

Deleted member 39587

Banned
Feb 6, 2018
https://en-americas-support.nintendo.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/22525/p/897/c/881

Improvements Included in Version 4.0.1 (Distributed 10/25/2017)
  • General system stability improvements to enhance the user's experience, including:
    • Changed the HDMI connection process specification to match that of version 3.0.2 to address video and sound output issues with some TV models.
Fixed crash if you choose to sleep again with lizard after you put on all equipment and the thieves were already killed

Master Chuuster

GamingBolt.com
Verified
Dec 14, 2017
I just heard about a rapper, Doja Cat, who has an uncommon mix of singing talent, catchy hooks, and vulgar-trolling rap style (a la Odd Future). And a cursory search through ERA didn't show anybody notice her track from roughly one month ago, "Nintendhoe," which uses the GameCube loading sound effects as its hook. The song is mostly made of video game references, which range from "just trying to rhyme" to "lol pretty clever." Includes an SSX character name-check, a rhyme about trapping and killing her Sims, and a hard diss on Smash Kirby mains.

Might not be your genre/style cup of tea, but I always think it's interesting to see examples of pop songs with tons of game references beyond, like, nerdcore rap or game OST cover bands. Still rare beyond, say, a single rhyme in a whole song.

NSFW, because its "album" cover is a naked drawing of Princess Peach and half of the song is about engaging in sexual intercourse.

https://soundcloud.com/amalaofficial/nintendhoe

--R

Being sued right now, please help me find a lawyer
Oct 25, 2017
Hello, everyone. This is Running on Empty: Food review.

Radarscope1

Oct 29, 2017
What a dumbass. How do people think they can get away with this stuff? It comes down to being an entitled jerk who thinks they're such a special unicorn that they'll never be caught.

SpartacusMD

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, kiddo.

Did you just think that you could fucking fool me with that comment of yours? I've searched your name up in the Navy SEAL database and you have never even graduated BUD/S, hell, even served in the Armed Forces. If you were actually a Navy SEAL, then you actually know how to spell guerrilla, you fucking moron. And you say you are the top sniper in the entire US Armed Forces and have over 300 confirmed kills. If that were true, then why the fuck is Chris Kyle a household name and you aren't? And plus he only had 160 kills. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. Plus why the fuck would you say you have a secret network of spies yet you just revealed that you had your secret network of spies? Are you a fucking idiot? If you can kill someone seven-hundred different ways, then list them all, I bet you can't even come up with seven. And if you had access to the entire US Marine Corps arsenal, then why the fuck did you just say you were in the Navy SEALs earlier? If only you could have done your research prior to posting your little "clever" comment, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you goddamn idiot.

Deleted member 249

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
All jokes aside kudos to IGN for doing the right thing here and removing most of his (likely lifted) contributions.

He took advantage of their trust and abused it.

Lost

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
What a dumbass. How do people think they can get away with this stuff? It comes down to being an entitled jerk who thinks they're such a special unicorn that they'll never be caught.

chrisPjelly

Avenger
Oct 29, 2017
I just heard about a rapper, Doja Cat, who has an uncommon mix of singing talent, catchy hooks, and vulgar-trolling rap style (a la Odd Future). And a cursory search through ERA didn't show anybody notice her track from roughly one month ago, "Nintendhoe," which uses the GameCube loading sound effects as its hook. The song is mostly made of video game references, which range from "just trying to rhyme" to "lol pretty clever." Includes an SSX character name-check, a rhyme about trapping and killing her Sims, and a hard diss on Smash Kirby mains.

Might not be your genre/style cup of tea, but I always think it's interesting to see examples of pop songs with tons of game references beyond, like, nerdcore rap or game OST cover bands. Still rare beyond, say, a single rhyme in a whole song.

NSFW, because its "album" cover is a naked drawing of Princess Peach and half of the song is about engaging in sexual intercourse.

https://soundcloud.com/amalaofficial/nintendhoe
Is this plagiarism?

--R

Oct 25, 2017
To Resetera User Master Chuuster: NEVER, EVER PLAGIARIZE MY MESSAGES AGAIN OR YOU WILL SUFFER CONSEQUENCES THE LIKES OF WHICH FEW THROUGHOUT HISTORY HAVE EVER SUFFERED BEFORE. I AM NO LONGER AN USER THAT WILL STAND FOR YOUR DEMENTED WORDS OF COPYING & PASTE. BE CAUTIOUS!

Deleted member 249

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
To Resetera User Master Chuuster : NEVER, EVER PLAGIARIZE MY MESSAGES AGAIN OR YOU WILL SUFFER CONSEQUENCES THE LIKES OF WHICH FEW THROUGHOUT HISTORY HAVE EVER SUFFERED BEFORE. I AM NO LONGER AN USER THAT WILL STAND FOR YOUR DEMENTED WORDS OF COPYING & PASTE. BE CAUTIOUS!

Lynx_7

Oct 25, 2017
I can't even begin to comprehend how mentally challenged you all must be to enjoy the humour in This thread. No this isn't irony or an attempt at "copy pasta" humour. Take a look at yourselves because you're literally at the bottom of society. If a single person in this thread reproduced with another human being I'd be absolutely gobsmacked. And no don't bother copying and pasting this in the this thread you fucking freaks.

The Dink

Oct 28, 2017

I know this dude is big in the CSGO scene but haven't heard much about him. People seem to go to bat for him quite a bit but my god what a shithead.

Deleted member 3925

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Let's Phantom Thief-ify our avatars!

So with Phantom Thief becoming a meme, and with the plagiarism gaining more and more steam Tusken77 and others have already started helping others get their avatars changed in the Miucin Thread, but I thought it would be better if we had a separate thread for it.
Throw some red on your avatars and join in on the fun! Help is ofc appreciated, anyone who wants to help out is welcome to do so.
especially since I won't be able to help at all.

249.jpg

Jahranimo

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
I'm just glad to be here lmao. I need to wake up early tomorrow morning, goodnight all.

Dullahan

Always bets on black
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Just wanted to say how much I am laughing right now. This is golden. Glorious thread.

Sorry for making a new post.

Rendering...

Oct 30, 2017
The weighing device of this is unreal. Support to @IGN for grasping this in pretty much the top direction feasible. And nay, there is no means by which they could have prudently seized this in advance of chronology (I've spotted this emotion in very too multiple instances!)

headspawn

Oct 27, 2017
I'm not really sure where to start, because there is a lot that I need to say, but if you're reading this post then you've probably already heard about the plagiarism allegations. And now you're waiting for my side of the story.

So, here it is.

I take complete ownership of what happened with the plagiarism. There were a lot of circumstances surrounding it, but at the end of the day I was the top poster in it, so if anything, that makes it my responsibility.

My posting process isn't really that different from other reviewers that I've met while working as a professional in the games media industry, and the formula stays the same for whatever posts I am making. I do as much research as I can about it, whether it's a game, a product, or an event, I try to look at all resources that I have available to me before I start formulating my own critical opinions, so that I can offer the most cohesive possible review.

The bottom line is that, what happened with the plagiarism posts was not at all intentional.

So, with that said, I just wanna apologize to everybody at ResetEra for all of the undeserved criticisms and doubt that may have been sparked in their credibility as a respected source for games media. I mean, I made a lot of great friends over there, and the last thing that I ever wanted to do, is to dissappoint any of them or put any of them in a bad place. There are so many very talented, hardworking, and creative people at ResetEra, and each and everyone of them deserves praise for the great content they put out every single day. I have nothing but the utmost love and respect for everyone there, so just please, don't swarm them with any mean and undeserved negative attention.

I'd also like to apologize to Xenforo, the developer of ResetEra. It sucks so that their game got caught in the middle of this controversy, because it really is a great game and a lot of people worked very hard on it for a long time, so I hope that it gets the recognition that it deserves for the right reasons.

As for VZ_Blade, I have nothing but the best wishes for him, and I hope that his wave of success lasts a long time. A lot of you reading this post might not know my story, but I also started out as a low post count poster, so I completely understand what it's like being oner, trying to make a name for yourself, I mean, VZ_Blade, just keep doing what you're doing man, it looks like you have a great thing going, and I've got nothing but respect for you.

I was lucky enough to get noticed on Era, which if in case you're wondering, is in fact, all of my own original work. So you can keep looking Kotaku, and please let me know if you find anything, which by the way, their news editor Jason Schreier tried to imply that my posts in the Nintendo Direct thread were also inauthentic by claiming that I copied them from NintendoLife, and that's, that's just so not the case. I mean, maybe he was implying that if you have similarly opinionated reviews, then you're just plagiarizing, or maybe he's just trying to get as many clicks off of my name right now as possible, or maybe he just likes kicking people when they're down. I don't know, I mean, check it out for yourselves and you be the judge.

But one thing that I do know, is that it's not very fun being the target of a gigantic lynch mob, who wants nothing more than to feed into your destruction. The amount of hate and threats that I've been receiving on social media has been pretty staggering, and I get it, people are mad and rightfully so, but it's one thing to go and harass me, berate me with hateful words and threats and it's a whole other thing to look up my family members and spread hateful comments on their social media accounts. That's just, that's just not okay, I mean, not on any level. They have nothing to do with this, so, so please just leave them out of it.

There have been so many of you that has also reached out to me with kindness and words of support, and honestly I can't, I can't thank you enough for that, because it's probably been the only thing that's been keeping my head straight throught this whole nightmare, and it gives me hope for the future, because honestly, I love what I do and I want to keep doing it. I don't want to stop making videos, I want to prove you that I can be better, better than I ever was before, like I said I take full responsibility for what happened with the plagiarism thread and I know that I'm gonna have to do a lot of work to earn your trust back, but that's okay, because I'm gonna do everything that I can to make that happen.

The truth is I didn't get into this industry to make money, or to get famous, I started this whole journey, because I love videogames and even more so because I love making content about them, I mean, I wanted to share my passion for entertainment with you and maybe inspire others to go out and chase their dreams as well.

So that's everything I have to say. Thank you so much for your time and thank you for everyone who's been so incredibly supportive throughout this entire living nightmare, and I hope, I really hope I get to see you guys again soon.

I believe every word of this.

SpartacusMD

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
All jokes aside kudos to IGN for doing the right thing here and removing most of his (likely lifted) contributions.

He took advantage of their trust and abused it.

Im out ya'll gnight.

--R

Oct 25, 2017
I'm just glad to be here lmao. I need to wake up early tomorrow morning, goodnight all.

Rigbones

Oct 25, 2017
I can't take this thread anymore I'm out tell everyone to make sure nobody is embezzling any original content (do not embezzle)