• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Carmelozi

Banned
Nov 6, 2017
Update 06/05/2020 IGN's Summer of Gaming has been delayed, and will now begin on June 10. Our IGN Expo events will now take place across 4 days - June 10, 11, 12 and 15.

Earlier this week, we announced that IGN's Summer of Gaming would restart on June 8 - however, to allow both IGN staff and viewers to respect the funeral of George Floyd, we have made the decision to push back the event a little further.

IGN has been joined in postponing its events by several Summer of Gaming partners. The PC Gaming Show will now take place on June 13, Guerrilla Collective will now be held from June 13-15, Upload VR Showcase is now on June 16, EA Play will take place on June 18, and CD Projekt Red's Night City Wire will arrive on June 25.

You can check a full revised schedule for the month's events below this update, and more details on all our events below that.

Source and schedule here: https://www.ign.com/articles/summer-of-gaming-live-stream-schedule-games-list

a Question

Oct 28, 2017
Maybe stupid question but does it mean that Sony event going to have to be hold before these?

I find it doubtful that these events will hold something that Sony event would not have announced on their stream, maybe not PS5 but some games must have overlaps.

Deleted member 51691

User requested account closure
Banned
Jan 6, 2019
Maybe stupid question but does it mean that Sony event going to have to be hold before these?

I find it doubtful that these events will hold something that Sony event would not have announced on their stream, maybe not PS5 but some games must have overlaps.
Not really.

There are lots of games out there. PS5 event would only cover a handful of third-parties.

DeoGame

Dec 11, 2018

Before this, no. Before EA, maybe.

salromano

Mr. Gematsu
Verified
Oct 25, 2017

jroc74

Oct 27, 2017
Special Icons Interview:
  • David Hayter, the original voice of Solid Snake, discusses Metal Gear.

Hmmm. Interesting. Am I reading too much into it?

GameScoop! LIVE (12pm PT)

Pre-Show Charity Stream (1pm PT):

• Bloodborne Speedrunner Countdown Challenge by heyZeusHeresToast

IGN Expo #3 (2:50pm PT):
Exclusive Trailers, Gameplay Demos, Developer Interviews, Previews

Ok, I'm done. I dont care, I'm reading a whole lot into this.

Hmmmmm.