• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Theorry

Oct 27, 2017
Shame the vid is not at 60fps

Game seems more in style of DMC then Code Vein. Wich is like.

Sanox

Oct 25, 2017
Looks good. Definitely more action game with rpg elements.

No character switching is really disappointing though.

Do we know if bland dude mcgee is a fixed character or if the game has a character creator?

Soriku

Nov 12, 2017

Do we know if bland dude mcgee is a fixed character or if the game has a character creator?

Seems to be a fixed character. They explain his character design in the gematsu interview.

Oct 27, 2017
Gameplay looks great but really hoping we get more moves over time because in those four minutes it really felt like he was doing the same thing over and over again.

Vee

Oct 27, 2017

Yup the majority of my interest, im tired of bland MCs

Chaos2Frozen

Nov 3, 2017
Looks better with this showing, I like the idea of being able to share psychic powers with the party members though it begs the question why not allow character switching like in the Tales games?

The other thing I noticed is that the characters aren't jumping... Man, when did Action games stop coming with jump buttons...

Anyway definitely one of my anticipated games of next gen, not enough good action games to go around.

Skbzi

Jun 1, 2018
Katy, TX
I did a preview, too. No gameplay footage in mine, but lots of words including a full transcript of the dev discussion:

www.gematsu.com

Scarlet Nexus Gamescom 2020 preview – developer discussion and gameplay impressions

Bandai Namco recently hosted a digital preview event for Scarlet Nexus, the “Brain Punk” action RPG from Bandai Namco Studios staff involved in the Tales of series and more.

NVM: The article states it will run at 60fps on the next gen consoles.

Jawmuncher

Crisis Dino
Oct 25, 2017
Ibis Island
I'm guessing the music hasn't been incorporated all the way? Those gameplay clips were really quiet.

Regardless, i'm actually pretty interested with this and might grab it for XSX along with Yakuza 7 as my launch titles there.