• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
OP
OP
signal

signal

Oct 28, 2017
Both of those have games and need no more!

I'd actually be totally down for more Kino no Tabi games in the style of the first two.

And Haibane, as in Haibane Renmei? How would that play?
Wasnt the Tabi game a VN or something? Also the Gantz game was terrible. More of a joke at this point though, I don't think I'd actually care for one.

And I don't know how it would work I just want to live in old home in 3d.

Strings

Oct 27, 2017
Both of those have games and need no more!
WeightyFrailLacewing-small.gif

Give me a Shadow of the Colossus-esque Kino's Journey game where instead of encountering Colossi, it's settlements with their own unique culture and story to figure out, before going into the empty open world to get to the next one.

rAndom

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Slam Dunk sports RPG like the Captain Tsubasa games of old would be amazing.

Sterok

Oct 25, 2017
AAA open-world Precure game please. Or any other magical girl series that can work. Just want to run around the city helping people and beating up monsters.

Mandos

Nov 27, 2017
What I want is a game based on an anime that isn't a ๐‘“๐‘ข๐‘๐‘˜๐‘–๐‘›๐‘” ๐ด๐‘…๐ธ๐‘๐ด ๐น๐ผ๐บ๐ป๐‘‡๐ธ๐‘….
I've got good news for you
Self explanatory

Turn based jrpg from the KT Gust Atelier team

(Got delayed FYI, is out at the end of June)

Aurica

้Ÿณๆฅฝใ‚ชใ‚ฟใ‚ฏ - Comics Council 2020
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
A mountain in the US
What I want is a game based on an anime that isn't a ๐‘“๐‘ข๐‘๐‘˜๐‘–๐‘›๐‘” ๐ด๐‘…๐ธ๐‘๐ด ๐น๐ผ๐บ๐ป๐‘‡๐ธ๐‘….
Agreed. I'm sure that phase will be over eventually. Sooner rather than later, I'd bet.

Pau

Self-Appointed Godmother of Bruce Wayne's Children
Oct 25, 2017
Probably shouldn't be, but I'm a little surprised that not even one of the ten shows is centered around a main female protagonist.

I would love new, localized video games for:

The Twelve Kingdoms (Seriously so much you could do with this.)
Cardcaptor Sakura
Sailor Moon

This would NEVER happen, less so than the above, but I would love a Kiki's Delivery Device game that's basically those truck simulator games but with cute magic and a Ghibli world.

Aurica

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
A mountain in the US
I'd be down for Vinland Saga and Hunter x Hunter. As far as manga/anime go, I'd like to see games for Rose of Versailles, Eyeshield 21, Dungeon Meshi (Delicious in Dungeon), Eden, and Battle Angel Alita.
The book series is quite long, too. Tons to pull from.

Deleted member 16908

Oct 27, 2017
I want a DMC style JoJo game developed by Platinum.

Pau

Self-Appointed Godmother of Bruce Wayne's Children
Oct 25, 2017
The book series is quite long, too. Tons to pull from.
So much! (Unfortunately I have only read the first two books so far. Shame they are out of print in English or not translated.) My partner and I have two different visions for this: He wants a Romance of the Three Kingdoms style game where you play as one of the kingdoms. I want a hack and slash survival where you play as Youko during the first novel. (Okay, I really want both, but I would love something that captures the utter despair, exhaustion, and paranoia of the first novel.

Aurica

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
A mountain in the US
Give me more brawlers for delinquent manga like Tokyo Revengers, Crows (I know that had a game, but it looked so bad), Rokudenashi Blues, Shonan Junai Gumi, Be-bop High School, Bad Boys, Chameleon, Drop, Gang King, Worst, Kyou kara Ore wa!!, etc.

Cess007

Oct 27, 2017
B.C., Mexico

Aurica

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
A mountain in the US
WeightyFrailLacewing-small.gif

Give me a Shadow of the Colossus-esque Kino's Journey game where instead of encountering Colossi, it's settlements with their own unique culture and story to figure out, before going into the empty open world to get to the next one.
I over reacted because I don't want Gantz to get more games. I'd be very happy with Kino getting more games. I love Kino very much. It's the only good light novel I've read.

Deleted member 16657

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
A Hunter x Hunter game would basically be an MMO game that actually focused on trolling the other players before brutally murdering them. Like you can't even access Nen until you complete the Hunter exam which is like an end game raid in any other MMO but you're also competing with several hundred or thousands of other people, all of whom can kill you if they please and you're probably weak as fuck as it is. Then actually getting Nen just means you've got to deal with all kinds of abusive insane players who have insane powers at their disposal. It would be a game where camping the starting zone would be encouraged.

It would essentially have to be like original Star Wars Galaxies where getting Jedi/Nen was ridiculously hard and rare.

Brood

Nov 8, 2018
A Certain Magical Index needs one. Just slap it on Yakuza engine and it's going to be the greatest anime game of all time.

Dec 14, 2017
Probably shouldn't be, but I'm a little surprised that not even one of the ten shows is centered around a main female protagonist.

I would love new, localized video games for:

Cardcaptor Sakura
Sailor Moon

This would NEVER happen, less so than the above, but I would love a Kiki's Delivery Device game that's basically those truck simulator games but with cute magic and a Ghibli world.
The Black Lagoon is Revy's story primarily I'd say, Rock is just a point-of-view character sort of. But yeah, that's most anime that would translate to games.

Also, lot's of good ideas here. I'd like to add a game based on Mononoke where you travel around selling medicine and dealing with youkai.

Gespenst MKIV

Nov 1, 2017
I'm contractually obligated to point people to the Super Robot Wars Series

As for a rare pick, a Symphogear action game would be nice.

Verelios

Oct 26, 2017
Replace Parasyte with Shaman King because outside of some monkey's paw nonsense that seems much less likely to happen.

Flon

Is Here to Kill Chaos
Oct 27, 2017
I still want a modern Sailor Moon RPG.

I thought Blue Reflection was going to somewhat be akin to that, but that was... not what I was expecting.

Jul 3, 2019
Mob Psycho 100 could be amazing if they focus on trying to go about normal life and his drive to not rely on his powers. Until the big moments where he reluctantly has to. Grappling with what he is capable of in the aftermath.

Which would make it all the more painful but hilarious to have it be an Arena Fighter.

LazyLain

Jan 17, 2019
I'll take one Bebop RPG, thanks.

I've also previously thought a lot about how an Evangelion game could be structured after modern Persona, just with the dungeon crawling half replaced with mecha action. 13 Sentinels is almost this, just not on the scale I envisioned.... I was thinking something more along the lines of full-fledged Mech Warrior/Armored Core style gameplay for the combat.

MZZ

Nov 2, 2017
Just realized, wasn't there a Danmachi and Konosuba game, I wonder what happened to those.

I know the setting of those anime are already based on games but somehow I don't have any modern games that feel like them. I want a tower dungeon crawler anime action RPG and a generic fantasy anime RPG where you do sidequests with class based characters.

I also need these to be story driven to have that anime storytelling feel.

PepsimanVsJoe

Oct 26, 2017
A Kiki's Delivery Service game where you could just fly around and deliver stuff would be amazing.

My dream game however is Battle Angel Alita.

Oh and a new Sailor Moon beatemup.

Lulu

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I want Chrollo in a BB type ASW fighter

Shantae

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Feb 15, 2019
*looks for Sailor Moon*

*sighs*
Lol, came to say the same thing. I never watched Sailor Moon before, but I appreciate how iconic it is, and some of the old games are pretty fun. I wish they would make a new Sailor Moon fighting game at least. Would love to see how one looks in the style of Dragon Ball Fighterz

Sรถlf

Oct 25, 2017
Germany
Just give me a proper Gintama game. While I never played a Yakuza game apparently that gameplay would fit really well.

Also, Arslan Senki is basically Fire Emblem the Anime, so make a game like Fire Emblem that's not 20+ years old already!

Shibi

Oct 25, 2017
I want an Irresponsible Captain Tylor Space Opera/RPG, where you only win by avoiding actual battle.

arcadepc

Banned
Dec 28, 2019
Hasn't he played the Hajime no Ippo PS2 game? This covers most of the series with all fighters being available.

There is an Aria visual novel but an open world game where you row customers through neo Venezia channels while avoiding obstacles and boats from the competition, would be a unique experience.
Split screen too with damage penalty, rowing skill bonus and time limit. Rowing companies rankings too with the aim of making your company #1 in popularity. Time limit finish should be not too slow but not too fast either.

A Panty and Stocking 2d action game would put the competition to shame too

killer7

Banned
Nov 22, 2018

10. Parasyte: The Maxim
9. Vinland Saga
8. Black Lagoon
7. Hajime no Ippo
6. NG Evangelion
5. Mob Psycho 100
4. Haikyu!
3. Hunter x Hunter