• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

dreamfall

Oct 25, 2017
Damn I'm still holding out for Mafia 2! Would love to see Demon's also! I feel like Silent Hill needs a good two hour brilliant unveil!

Meg Cherry

Oct 25, 2017
Seattle, WA
Not sure if this was already known, but an email from Summer Games Fest just confirmed the stream will be an hour long, including an interview.

johncelery

Apr 19, 2018
I just don't see a major next gen gameplay announcement happening before the Sony/Microsoft core conferences

DemiOrpheus

Banned
May 9, 2020
An hour long??!

that's way too much for something run of the mill, it's gotta be hardware related or some megaton game people have been dying for

hype mode engaged

Meg Cherry

Oct 25, 2017
Seattle, WA
An hour long??!

that's way too much for something run of the mill, it's gotta be hardware related or some megaton game people have been dying for

hype mode engaged
Also depends how long they're accounting for the interview. The Tony Hawk thing this morning was technically 15 minutes, but most of that was chatting with Hawk.

The term "showcase" is also wierd, and implies more footage than just a trailer.

Backers

Apr 10, 2018
Bordeaux, France
I love MAFIA (1 to 3, I actually liked the 3), but I hope the MAFIA 2 remaster isn't the reveal tomorrow...

You just got to look at my avatar to understand what I'm waiting for !

BrickArts295

GOTY Tracking Thread Master
Oct 26, 2017
I said it another post somewhere else on here earlier, but I'm extremely surprised at how fast that announcement spread. I don't know if it's because everyone is stuck at home, but anecdotally I have quite a few friends who might only pick up CoD, Madden, or 2K each year and that's about as far as they go with games. They're some of the most excited about this! I even had a few people who probably haven't played any game in a decade post the trailer.

I think if it's as good as it's looking and they actually manage to do what no Tony Hawk game has done in the better part of a decade, it's going to be a huge success.

image.png
I'll raise you
kb.jpg

Baccus

Banned
Dec 4, 2018
It's either Silent Hill or Demon's Souls, and weirdly the first one is more likely.

Tomorrow is gonna be a great day for many people.

Deleted member 51691

User requested account closure
Banned
Jan 6, 2019
I'm thinking this is separate from whatever Geoff is doing. What would be the point of debuting the same news across IGN and Keighley at the same exact time?

ColdSun

Together, we are strangers
Administrator
Oct 25, 2017
Here comes the Dreamcast 2, launching with Skies of Arcadia 2, Ecco 3, Comix Zone Unlimited, and a new Phantasy Star.

nujabeans

Dec 2, 2017
My personal guesses:

- Unreal Engine 5, perhaps being demoed by a first party developer who Geoff will be interviewing
- PS5 hardware tear-down, with demos from a PSS developer on how the hardware will affect software and game design
- Big acquisition announcement with new games featured
- Microsoft Lockhart announcement

HiLife

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Isn't the silent hill thing supposed to be the game that was revealed during themicrosoft showcase?

plagiarize

Eating crackers
Oct 25, 2017
Cape Cod, MA
Hey guys I just got a text from G.G. "Goofy" Goof and he says Disney's Extremely Goofy Skateboarding HD is coming to iPod touch.