• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trup1aya

Literally a train safety expert
Oct 25, 2017
Not as bad as I was expecting.

I was more bothered by the annoying character chatter that sounds completely out of place for the series, the cluttered HUD (I hate the new shield effects and character outline), and the completely useless looking weapons that aren't the AR and pistol.

This is the first multiplayer footage I've seen and I'm not that impressed.
Why would this be the first look at MP for most people and not the millions of videos from the public flight ?

There are literally people in this thread saying this the first they've seen of the multiplayer.

I'm sure plenty of people seen videos from the flight, but that obviously isn't the case for everyone.

beyond that, this is the only footage for this particular map, and it's borderline useless beyond aesthetics.

FliX

Master of the Reality Stone
Oct 25, 2017
Metro Detroit
This thread has been open long enough and just reeks of toxicity.
Let people enjoy video games however they want at whatever level they happen to be at.

Status
Not open for further replies.