• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Siresly

Prophet of Regret
Oct 27, 2017
Twitch got bumped down to a max of 720p and is still having problems. Going Youtube for now.
Youtube instead seems to have framerate issues? This footage of Borderlands is not 60fps at least.

Last edited:

pikablu

Oct 28, 2017
Super excited for this bl3 dlc. All of them have been fantastic so far. Been playing borderlands pre sequel while I await as it's the only borderlands game j haven't finished.

Sawneeks

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Sweet, I just learned about Riftbreaker the other day and it sounds like a fantastic game. Gameplay so far looks good.

jasius

Oct 28, 2017
Some of this is just shovelware filler trash that doesn't deserve this much attention.

Mentalist

Mar 14, 2019
Eurogamer recently did a preview on Riftbreaker.

Looks a Diablo meets tower defence with a Star Craft 2 aesthetic.

Not crazy on tower defense games, but that one looks intriguing.

BrianAltano

Verified
Feb 2, 2018
San Francisco, California
If you don't like the hosts doing the intros/outros/interviews (hey sorry, we're doing our best considering the multitude of video and audio technical issues that come with doing developer interviews over various video conferencing platforms with people all over the world!) we've also been uploading the raw gameplay and trailers directly to our IGN YouTube channel so you can get the footage without my dumb face and voice on it :D

Athrum

Oct 18, 2019
Microsoft going hard on that Yakuza cash. The trailers had the xbox prompts and they didn't mention the Playstation heh.
Still, can't wait for that game, seems so fun.

SageShinigami

Oct 27, 2017
If you don't like the hosts doing the intros/outros/interviews (hey sorry, we're doing our best considering the multitude of video and audio technical issues that come with doing developer interviews over various video conferencing platforms with people all over the world!) we've also been uploading the raw gameplay and trailers directly to our IGN YouTube channel so you can get the footage without my dumb face and voice on it :D

Ya'll are doing fine man.

Deleted member 10737

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
i don't think the games are shovelware. pretty much all of them are interesting and i can see why people would like them. it just feels like too much time is spent on each game. would be better if the pace was quicker.

this one had some good trailers and announcements, will watch the other 2 as well.

Afrikan

Oct 28, 2017
Hopefully there's an option to remove those triangle indicators on the enemies on this GTFO game... there's too much info on the screen in games now a days.... i like Alien Isolation's approach.

Mentalist

Mar 14, 2019
You guys are doing fine. I like the variety, even if not everything's to my liking.

Mediking

Final Fantasy Best Boy (Grip)

It's all good bro lol it's great that you're posting here

dude

Oct 25, 2017
Tel Aviv
Man, I'm sorry, Mortal Shell is doing nothing for me. The designs are just really weak IMO and it just reminds me how far ahead FROM are at this.

Sawneeks

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Eh, I think you guys are doing find. Considering this is the first of its kind of this level and for this long you are doing great. Keep it up. o/

ShiningBash

Oct 29, 2017
Honestly, I'm just glad for a succession of new game reveals. This is the most E3-like feeling I've had all summer.

Birbos

Alt Account
Banned
May 15, 2020
This might be the first Souls type game I really get into. Looks amazing.

data

Oct 25, 2017
While I found some of the conversations awkward and segments too long, I still think it's a good job.

Obviously, we all have our own preferences which you happily address to some with just the raw gameplay.

Deleted member 56752

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
May 15, 2019
I have nothing but positive thoughts about your competence and professionalism. Stay safe big dawg