• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 1, 2018
https://www.ign.com/articles/2019/0...C79OMZ7T_5KqayMHJn_tC5IrB4QueWvrYuUdFfQqLpdPI

Cuphead, the memorable 2017 bullet-hell shooter that's meticulously styled after a 1930's cartoon, will soon be playable on an unlikely new platform: Tesla's fleet of electric cars and their built-in dashboard screens.

According to Maja Moldenhauer from Studio MDHR, the developer of Cuphead, the Tesla version is looking good and already running "nice and clean." Studio MDHR and Tesla are targeting a release date of later this summer, and the in-car version will only include the Inkwell Isle One section of the game, due to the storage limitations of Tesla vehicles

Tesla cars support USB wired gamepads and there's already a TeslAtari menu with various Atari games to play while the car is parked or charging.

Weirdest timeline confirmed. Skyrim when?

J-Skee

The Wise Ones
Oct 25, 2017
Well... guess I wouldn't have to bring my Switch to a Supercharger to play it.

ClickyCal'

Oct 25, 2017
DfYs1IjVMAAJsxd.jpg

Oct 25, 2017
Finally, a dev is suporting my system of choice. Now, if you'll excuse me, I've just finished sorting out the garage and want to go post it in the gaming setup thread.

Roygbiv95

Alt account
Banned
Jan 24, 2019
User Warned: Port Begging
For fucks sake just swollow your pride Microsoft and greenlight the PS4 port already

Lady Gaia

Oct 27, 2017
Seattle
Hah! Presumably this is intended to make the PS5 and Anaconda look like affordable consoles by comparison? It's definitely the most expensive game console I've ever owned (and ever expect to own.) Do we need a TeslaEra thread, or are there only a few of us here?

Status
Not open for further replies.