• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Jamrock User

Jan 24, 2018

After extended hands-on time with A Plague Tale: Requiem - including a never-before-seen chapter - we're left very impressed with the rat-filled sequel.

Rogote

Oct 25, 2017
This looks so atmospheric. I still haven't played the first one but I will prior to playing this.

CornIsGood

Oct 25, 2017
I'm so excited for this. The original is one of the best games I played last year. Definitely not waiting on this one.

WadeIt0ut

Oct 28, 2017
Iowa
I never had any interest in the first game but this game is doing things. The "stealth" aspect always turned me away but I might give it a try now.

Saladin

Alt Account
Banned
Apr 27, 2021
This is beautiful. Keeping what made the first game good + adding great stuff to it

9 more days and we will get to know the release date!

The Gold Hawk

Jan 30, 2019
Yorkshire
Everything still looks great. Just waiting on that release date news.

I didn't mind the linear stealth in the first game. It worked with the progression of the levels and, since it was more about timing, it added a nice bit of tension to it. Still, more ways to got about it now is also pretty cool

Lylo

Oct 25, 2017
Wow! Three hundred thousand rats on the screen!

Last edited:

The Libertine

Oct 29, 2017
I am really looking forward to this. Played through the original last year when the PS5 patch came out and apart from one section that was infuriating, the game was superb.

2CL4Mars

Nov 9, 2018
I'm ready for a adventure, the first game was great and I 100% sure this one will be too.

Oct 27, 2017
This looks quite a bit better than the first, as it seems like there's a bit more action. Frame rate needs work, but I'm sure that'll get smoothed out once this releases.

Messofanego

Oct 25, 2017
UK
"Both passive and lethal routes are offered, and you're encouraged to pick a style too. The new skills upgrade system reacts to the way you play and rewards you for your relevant actions through an invisible XP system. Take a more deadly approach and you'll unlock new combat skills, but lean more into being a silent ghost and you'll be granted new abilities to help you sneak around more efficiently. It's a clever system that makes you think twice about how to approach each scenario, while subconsciously impacting the mindset that your specific Amicia takes through the story."

It would be pretty rad if they took some influence from Spec Ops: The Line and had your Amicia become more sociopathic and brutal through facial expressions and barks if you went for the kill route, but maybe that's too much work to put that much effort into two Amicias, personality wise.

RowdyReverb

Oct 25, 2017
Austin, TX
I really enjoyed the first game, looking forward to this. Will definitely be sticking to the passive, stealth-focused playstyle!

This one is current-gen only right?