• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

VeryHighlander

The Fallen
May 9, 2018
I'll tell you hwhat. It's slightly annoying when binging. But when you see it once a week it does a really good job on hyping you up.

Tavernade

Tavernade
Sep 18, 2018
Some logos/themes just aren't meant to be skipped and this is one of them.

I get mad when the Skip Intro shows up for Batman Beyond and BAFFLED it even exists for Clone Wars (which has like ten seconds to skip).

Zomba13

#1 Waluigi Fan! Current Status: Crying
Oct 25, 2017
On the topic of best Marvel movie logos it's the Stan Lee tribute one.

Oct 25, 2017
Audiences always applaud and cheer when this comes on in the theater because it signals that they're about to have a good time.

GOAT status is not in dispute.

Oct 25, 2017
Arizona
Audiences always applaud and cheer when this comes on in the theater because it signals that they're about to have a good time.

GOAT status is not in dispute.
I've literally never heard experienced this, alternate Spider-Man opening for Homecoming aside, and I've done opening showings for most MCU movies (some of phase 1, most of phase 2, and all of phase 3), with good crowd energy.

Star Wars though, even RoS, I've always had a huge crowd cheer at the logo. Biggest cheer ever experienced was TFA's logo drop.

Crashman

Oct 27, 2017
I miss the old logo

Why?

Because every time you had a Marvel movie, for just the briefest of moments, one of the panels that would flash had Rage on it. That meant, up until they changed the logo, Rage was in every Marvel movie.

Aprikurt

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 29, 2017
Hearing that logo every week from the comfort of my own home is really something