• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

What would you want your partners nipples to be flavored

• Nacho Cheese

Votes: 33 5.1%
  • Ranch

Votes: 14 2.2%
  • Butter

Votes: 46 7.1%
  • Cinnamon

Votes: 328 50.5%
  • Other, post flavor

Votes: 229 35.2%

• Total voters

bluexy

Comics Enabler & Freelance Games Journalist
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
not comfortable knowing there are nine people on resetera that want their partner to have nacho cheese-flavored nipples.

also, vanilla.

R2RD

▲ Legend ▲
Nov 6, 2018
I assumed it was condensed milk, but my ipad isn't sure

65-B4-A9-DF-77-A4-4443-9-C01-7-A333769-AFC0.jpg

Also wtf I just clicked on the image and it highlighted the text and offered to translate it. What is this witchcraft?
It is condensed milk xD. La lechera is spanish not french but good to know that I should avoid saying that word out loud if I ever visit France.

Azriell

Oct 27, 2017
Something sweet and probably fruity. Blackberry Jam, maybe.

Disappointed there's no beer flavored nipples

Br3wnor

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Butter???? Makes me gag thinking about it

I'd probably go with slight taste of caramel, wouldn't want anything too intense though or I'd get sick of it

Kenai

Oct 26, 2017
Vanilla nips sounds good. What the hell are those initial options tho? Not even kinkshaming, some answers are just incorrect (cinnamon is probably fine at least)

onpoint

Neon Deity Games
Verified
Oct 26, 2017
Of those choices? Cinnamon.

Of my own choice? Strawberry or Citrus or mint, or chocolate, in that order.

Rendering...

Oct 30, 2017
I hate mixing food with sex, so give me something mild and neutral like sweet almond or whatever. It should be like they used a nice body oil or body wash.

Smh at all the people who want to make like Willy Wonka and suck on sweet n savory nips.

RealCanadianBro

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
My partner said chocolate cake or chocolate chip cookie...then she also said it would be such a fucking tease that she'd need one or both on standby...

Sorry ERA, my nips aren't enough.

eraFROMAN

One Winged Slayer
Mar 12, 2019
Cinnamon; can't believe you got me answering this before I can even sit down for dinner

Royalan

I can say DEI; you can't.
Oct 24, 2017
Personally I've tried the whole "pour stuff on a partner's chest" and it's not as exciting as you'd imagine, so if I had to choose I'd pick something only slightly salty that isn't too different from the taste of actual sweat.

Came in to post exactly this.

Scarface

Oct 27, 2017
Canada
Personally I've tried the whole "pour stuff on a partner's chest" and it's not as exciting as you'd imagine, so if I had to choose I'd pick something only slightly salty that isn't too different from the taste of actual sweat.

yeah and depending on what it is, can get quite sticky.

I'm good on that. Ill stick with nipple flavored nipples.

Sybil

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
The fact that non-fruity options are the singular options is weird.

Think I'd want some sort of fruity candy. Cherry Starburst nips.

jroc74

Oct 27, 2017
Sour candy.

If only one of the choices in the OP, cinnamon. I have an uncle that chews on some type of cinnamon sticks and they at least smell good. I never tried one. I dont think its the regular cinnamon we all eat. Probably a health food store item.
I don't think your partner would appreciate that.

Lemon Lime Gatorade.
Lemon, lime...nice.

not comfortable knowing there are nine people on resetera that want their partner to have nacho cheese-flavored nipples.

also, vanilla.
I didnt vote, now I dont want to....I dont want to even look at the results now.

omg.