• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Deleted member 22750

Oct 28, 2017
Bonk's Adventure remade by Vanillaware...

03.bmp

No idea if it would be good, but I'd love to see how it came out.
Bonk made by fromsoftware...is mine

bonk was so awesome back in 88 or whenever it was

CreepingFear

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Insomniac remakes Super Mario Brothers. On the plus side, I would hope that would mean that Mario was available on a real console aka PS5.

Unaha-Closp

Oct 25, 2017
Scotland
Rockstar Games Presents 'Jet Set Willy' - Relive the ZX Spectrum Classic in 4K UHD HDR. See the Bathroom and Bedroom and other places in never before seen detail. If it wasn't Jet Set Willy as my first - it was a ZX Spectrum game for sure and I did potter about a little in RDR2 last night. Would be quite the thing for Rockstar to remake one of those.

Aug 30, 2020
First game played: Pac Man
Most recent game played: Jill of the Jungle

So Pac Man by Epic Games in 2020+ eh? The maze walls are made of crystal and they invoke caustics onto the maze, because it's an UE4 tech demo for RTX.

Robin

Restless Insomniac
Oct 25, 2017
First game: Super Mario World
Most recent: Ghost of Tsushima

EjiVfwM.jpg

Aurongel

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
A Bluepoint remake of the original DOOM. I can't really see it. Just picturing incredibly high res 2D sprites in the DOOM engine.

Grug

Oct 26, 2017
Reader Rabbit by Insomniac.

Would look glorious with ray tracing at 60fps.

510295-reader-rabbit-apple-iigs-screenshot-the-sorter.png

Barberetti

Oct 27, 2017
UK
The first game I owned was Elite on the BBC B. Yeah I could see SCS Software (Euro Truck Simulator 2) making a pretty good version of that. They'd nail the trading aspect of it at least lol.

plan9

Nov 22, 2017
Hmmm that would probably be DOS Alley Cat remade by the Knights & Bikes devs.. would actually be pretty interesting, I'd play it!

3b0a36a77cc4ae432b44616c0bddce0a.jpg

knights-and-bikes-screenshot-01--ps4-us-13aug2019

TK-421

Nov 30, 2017
Death Star
Super Mario Brothers remade by Blizzard.

Classic Blizzard could've maybe done this. Modern Blizzard, I have a lot less faith.

Daggoth

Oct 25, 2017
DONTNOD working on a text adventure?

Would love to see the Digital Foundry comparison on that one ...

Kromeo

Oct 27, 2017
It would be Super Mario World remade by Bluepoint with help from Japan Studio, not a game I'd be particularly interested in playing

Apr 11, 2018
Sweden
Bluepoint remakes Spyro the Dragon in collaboration with Sony Japan.

I mean we already have Reignited Trilogy, but fuck yeah I would play that one too. Still one of my favorite games ever made and Bluepoint are the shit

BigWeather

Nov 4, 2017
Not my first (that'd be Pong), but the first I remember buying with my own money, Ultima III by Ubisoft (was playing AC:Origins). I think they could pull it off.

pahlke1

Oct 28, 2017
Brisbane
Dr Mario on NES was my first game and Demon Souls remake by BluePoint I'm currently replaying. Safe to say any remake would be good in their hands

Deleted member 10726

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
ResetERA
Holy fucking shit, Transport Tycoon remade by fucking HAL Laboritory/Nintendo??!!

Sakurai working on a transport simulation?

Passenger Train in Fighters Pass 2?

Would be wild lemme tell you.