• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

LazyLain

Jan 17, 2019
p8dyz9v.jpg

rjinaz

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Phoenix
Son of the mask.

But if I had to choose one I would want to watch instead it would probably be Pride and Prejudice 2006.

Mar 10, 2018
Anything Uwe Boll

Over the 3rd?! (I love 1&2, 3 is, well bonkers)
The second one is the only one I've seen lol. And honestly, I was surprised by the cinematography and subdued direction. I remember watching it and not being able to tell if it was a well-made, misunderstood art house film or an edgy, sensationalist steaming pile of cursed garbage. Either way it's something I don't want to experience ever again lol.

Reeks

Self-requested ban
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
The second one is the only one I've seen lol. And honestly, I was surprised by the cinematography and subdued direction. I remember watching it and not being able to tell if it was a well-made, misunderstood art house film or an edgy, sensationalist steaming pile of cursed garbage. Either way it's something I don't want to experience ever again lol.
Fair enough. I think it's both of those things honestly.

purseowner

From the mirror universe
Oct 25, 2017
UK
Holy Motors or Enter the Void, both of which I can not fucking stand.
Came here to say Holy Motors. Planning on revisiting it though as a lot of people I respect love it. But I loathed it on first viewing.

Noe's a good shout too - every one of his films I've seen has been insufferable in some respect. (Haven't seen Climax)

Mars

Oct 25, 2017
It Follows ...most overrated garbage I had the displeasure of experiencing in theaters.

defaltoption

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Austin
Anything like Jason Bourne or Mission impossible, while I doing think they're bad movies in general I hate these type of dude kicks ass saves world every time movies.

Annubis

Oct 25, 2017
The constant back and forth between the boat and the life rafts in Titanic made me weirdly annoyed to angry the first (and only) time I've ever seen Titanic.
I don't think my blood pressure could handle seeing that over and over and over and over.

sph3re

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 28, 2017
If I have to watch Valerian and the City of a Thousand Planets one more time, I will kill everyone in the immediate vicinity and then myself

barit

Avenger
Oct 28, 2017
I wanted to say Groundhog Day but than I read OP's post. See I'm paying attention now. So to answer the question probably something really really boring like Best of the Worst tier level.

TheFurizzlyBear

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Some primo posts here for the game: "Hot Take or Didn't Read the OP?"

Son of the Mask is my choice. Horrible movie

Kato

Oct 28, 2017

EDIT: Did not read the op. Sorry so nevermind the jury is still out on that.

Oct 30, 2017
Probably a stupid parody movie. Like Epic movie or one of those super topical ones cashing in on what's popular for when they're released.
I swear I saw one so bad in theaters in the mid 90s I can't even recall it now. My friend and I were the only ones in the theater. I feel like it was a Pulp Fiction parody, except it was AWFUL. Too terrified to look it up even.

Last edited: