• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Stencil

Oct 30, 2017
USA
Definitely a chauffeur. I hate driving, and my absolute dream car is the Toyota Century, which is built for passenger luxury.
cdhlsotgwtzgzm76as0b.jpg

This Jalopnik site actually has a pretty good review of it, which sold me on it, and I care next to nothing for cars.

Imperfected

Nov 9, 2017
I need a driver. He needs to be an expert in armed and unarmed combat, so that when everything goes tits-up for me he can get a cool action movie out of it.

I also need a hot dude to just hang out close to me and say absolutely nothing. He has no purpose other than for people to make incorrect assumptions about what his job is. He has no job. He is there for mystique. He will carry a nondescript metal briefcase and never, ever open it. The contents are irrelevant.

Oct 27, 2017
A troop of evil but goofy henchmen that do innocuous bad things. Like take all the shopping carts out into the parking lots and don't put them up.

ElNino

Nov 6, 2017
I feel like this is really stretching what would fall under "crazy rich".

Things like a personal trainer, cleaning service, lawn maintenance, tax accountant or lawyer don't really fall in the crazy rich bucket (well accountant or lawyer could, but they aren't exclusive to that).

A butler, chauffeur or personal chef could though.

Tavernade

Tavernade
Sep 18, 2018
I'd feel bad having a personal chef, with the sorts of food I'd eat. They'd get bored VERY quickly. I'd definitely get a maid, and I suppose if I'm crazy rich I've accomplished my dream of owning a haunted Irish castle with miles of land around for my domesticated cheetahs to run about freely. So I'll need people to take care of the cheetahs.

And I'll need an executive assistant to take any actual phone calls and write emails and basically do any human interaction with the general public while I hide away in my haunted Irish castle infested with cheetahs.

Garth2000

Oct 27, 2017
I don't like being doted over. The few times I've been lucky enough to go on a nice vacation that has staff looking after you I've been very uncomfortable (although it was kind of awesome).

I would however hire a service to care for my yard and clean the house, but I wouldn't have full time or live in staff

Yasuke

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Chef and nutritionist would about cover it. Oh, and someone to clean the crib once a week.

If I have more children, someone to help with that if I'm busy as hell (though if I won the jackpot or something, I'd just be a bomb-ass stay at home dad lol)

Lobster Roll

signature-less, now and forever
Sep 24, 2019
First for me would be a trainer, personal chef, and nutritionist.
Well damn, OP. We've got the exact same answer. If I don't have to work, I'm going to keep myself in amazing shape. Half the fitness battle is food, so having the right amount of calories and macros every single day with a wide variety of delicious, professionally prepared meals would be absolutely incredible.

Deleted member 2840

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Someone to keep berating me the entire day so I try to be productive. Whipping allowed if they catch me slacking off

GamerJM

Nov 8, 2017
I'd hire a bodyguard or something to protect me from getting robbed. I'd also probably have to hire an accountant.

Poppy

Oct 25, 2017
richmond, va
probably just financial help, i dont really want anyone to take over parts of my life that i'm too lazy to do

i would hope that with all the free time i'd have i would learn to be less lazy about it

Jakisthe

Oct 25, 2017
Oh boy. I have some of these already, but to complete the set:

-Art consultant
-Stylist
-Trainer/nutritionist
-Driver
-Trip planner/concierge
-Part time chef; I do like to cook, a lot, but would enjoy some time "off" so to speak
-Butler (are there female butlers? Would be weird to have a live in male butler)
-Maid/gofer/housekeep
-Pilot/captain I expect would be part of the respective vehicle package
-Financial planner
-Money manager
-Gardener
-Hostler because I mean

Mar 4, 2021
Berlin, Germany
A nutritionist and a cook
Some to do grocery shopping
A personal trainer and a physiotherapist/masseur
Someone is o clean
Some one to manage my finances
Stylist/beauty expert

But no one to the gardening.

Ducarmel

Oct 25, 2017
A bunch of no men. People whose job is to tell me no not do this incredibly stupid thing with my money/time.

mbpm

Oct 25, 2017
I'd get a family in different serving roles, but I wouldn't know they were a family until much later.

Unaha-Closp

Oct 25, 2017
Scotland
Assuming fuck me money I would just have a live-in staff on my mansion estate. Buy all the land around it and fund a new town. Have the staff's family live in it - frankly set up my own wee city-state and I would try and be benevolent but come on now I have fuck me money so evil must as evil does or however a saying that describes man's innate horribleness goes.

Darkatomz

Oct 27, 2017
CA
  • High quality personal chef would be #1
  • Probably a nutritionist to balance that out
  • Stylist consultant
  • Lawyer on retainer

Josh5890

I'm Your Favorite Poster's Favorite Poster
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
In this order

-Chef/cook
-Cleaner/maid
-Groundskeeper
-Someone to stalk Wario64 twitter and anything else to beat scalpers

Darkmaigle

Oct 25, 2017
Chauffeur, travel planner, chef, lawyer and a helper for the chauffeur to lug all my outdoors shit around for me.

kirby_fox

Oct 29, 2017
Midwest USA
I'd probably just have finance people, cleaning people and a grounds person. I might go for a personal trainer at a gym for a bit, just so I was doing the exercises correctly.

I don't mind making food or driving myself. And there's other ways around those if I don't feel like doing either.

Valkerion

Oct 29, 2017
Accountants
Chef because I'm bad at/don't like cooking/will live off cheerios the rest of my life if I could
Personal Stylist

-stupid rich tho-
personal hype man
friend to go to the club with
driver/driving buddy so I don't get sleepy on long trips

I like cleaning my own stuff so no need for a maid/cleaner.

Forkball

Oct 25, 2017
Professional Pokemon trainer.

Me: I'm making a rain dance team. Have these Pokemon fully EV trained with perfect IVs before dinner.
Jeeves: It shall be done, sir.

Oct 25, 2017
I'd hire a nutritionist and trainer to teach me how to eat properly and get the most out of workouts/recovery, but it would only be to learn. I wouldn't keep them around.

I'd feel like an asshole if I had other people doing basic functions for me because I was too lazy to do it myself.

atomsk eater

Oct 25, 2017
Cats that are trained to lie down on whatever papers or keyboard I'm working on when it's time for a break.