• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

What kind of trivial side-character would you be?

• Humble townsperson

• Curmudgeony guard

• Eclectic salesperson

• Foreboding foreshadower

• The fan-favorite recurring character

Results are only viewable after voting.

dtamago

Feb 1, 2019
"He.. hee.. remember, if you don't laugh at your depression, you are not making it functional..."

Deleted member 17207

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
images

Serpens007

Well, Tosca isn't for everyone
Oct 31, 2017
Chile
"I wanna go home" - Between 8:30 and 18:30

"I don't want to leave home" - the rest of the time

Nov 17, 2017
I hate asking people for help so luckily I would not send you on a fetch quest. I'd probably just be one of those NPCs you can't interact with that walks a set path and then fades away a few feet from a door texture.

Admiral Woofington

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
"have you seen my son? I can't find him"

Then when you find the son

"uhm, my dad died more than 3 years ago"

The NPC never appears again after that.

That son?

Abraham Lincoln.

Ubik

Nov 13, 2018
Canada
I wish that armour shop would sell new clothing to me too, I've been wearing this outfit for years.

PSqueak

Oct 25, 2017
im a townsperson doodling something, maybe in school or something, the model is positioned so you can't see what im drawing, my dialogue is:

"Anybody can make a bad drawing, but it takes years of practice to be bad in the way Rob Liefeld draws!"

Doesn't matter if the setting doesn't make sense for someone to know who Rob Liefeld is.

MontlyCure

Oct 27, 2017
FL
"when I got my 360 box I side the was a long strip os paper I thought it was trash so I through it and it was actually tape"

TriggerShy

Mar 26, 2018
"Legend says that having an adventurer visit your home is good luck, so everyone here likes to show their hospitality to adventurers. Some of us even leave helpful items for them to find!"