• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ser_Luke

Self-requested ban
Banned
Apr 30, 2019
You might be in luck, I just got an email from GameStop saying they are holding a unit for me so be sure to check your emails

cyrribrae

Chicken Chaser
Jan 21, 2019
Has anyone gotten an All Access preorder from any other retailer? Did everyone screw up except GameStop? Who wasn't even on the initial list...

Drakeon

Oct 25, 2017
Has anyone gotten an All Access preorder from any other retailer? Did everyone screw up except GameStop? Who wasn't even on the initial list...

I only got Gamestop to work. Was trying MS, never any luck. Bestbuy never went live in the 40 minutes I was attempting to pre-order. Walmart was completely boned from the start.

cyrribrae

Chicken Chaser
Jan 21, 2019
I only got Gamestop to work. Was trying MS, never any luck. Bestbuy never went live in the 40 minutes I was attempting to pre-order. Walmart was completely boned from the start.
Yea, that's my experience too. Interesting... Cuz it doesn't feel like that's substantially changed since then hahaha.

allongo

Jun 29, 2018
Microsoft's store was working for series s at one point, I tried it and got to the application for the credit but didn't want a series s so stopped.

Status
Not open for further replies.