• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 63832

User requested account closure
Banned
Feb 14, 2020
TrumpPR.jpg

I lived through that shit in that image.

That desperation, that lead some people to praise him to get life saving items? yea I lived through that once.

I am checking your white privilege right here on the door if you have a complaint.

Pankratous

Oct 26, 2017
There are millions upon millions of poor white people. Where is there white privilege gone?

Deleted member 46489

Banned
Aug 7, 2018
Maybe survivors of sexual assault don't want to vote for a sexual assaulter? How about you check YOUR privilege?

Abstrusity

Oct 27, 2017
It's not just PoC, it's everyone Trump left behind. LGBT people need you to not stab us in the back, too.

If your morals are worth more to you than lives, then they aren't morals, they're excuses.

DCPat

Oct 28, 2017
What the hell is this picture? What was the set-up for this? I'm not triggered fast, but this image got me triggered.

What this whole scene set-up for Trump to look like some saviour?

Deleted member 46489

Banned
Aug 7, 2018
ok we browns will just starve again
Please leave your moral arm-twisting out. I'm brown as well. You have the right to vote for whoever you want. And people who have suffered through trauma have the right to protect their mental health by not voting. And that's not just white people. You don't get to decide that for others.

EDIT: Everyone wants this shitbag out of office. But not everyone has the luxury to vote for Joe Biden ignoring the things he's been accused of doing.

OP
OP

Deleted member 63832

Banned
Feb 14, 2020
What the hell is this picture? What was the set-up for this? I'm not triggered fast, but this image got me triggered.

What this whole scene set-up for Trump to look like some saviour?

After 2 months where our entire island was without power, he came to throw toilet paper like it was a game.

Jecht

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
He wrote the fucking crime bill and literally was part of the administration that built the cages.

Don't try to shame anyone into voting for this rapist monster.

OP
OP

Deleted member 63832

Banned
Feb 14, 2020
Please leave your moral arm-twisting out. I'm brown as well. You have the right to vote for whoever you want. And people who have suffered through trauma have the right to protect their mental health by not voting. And that's not just white people. You don't get to decide that for others.

I cant vote at all.

I CANT VOTE AT ALL

I cant even show apathy.

Imagine that privilege, where you think every american citizen can vote.

GamerJM

Nov 8, 2017
I live in California. There's no universe where this state goes to Trump. Voting Biden on my end is effectively meaningless.

Eeyore

User requested ban
Banned
Dec 13, 2019
I feel like we've had this thread before OP. Do you think shaming people will make them more or less willing to vote in November?

There are many reasons to want to vote out Trump, his treatment of Puerto Rico and brown people in general certainly is a major one.

It should be said, getting Biden in office will not fix the incredible problems Puerto Rico faces. It is rife with political corruption. That has to be changed as well.

Quzar

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
I'm a PoC and poor. Stop pretending like electoralism is the fix here. The government has failed us and will continue to fail us. Austerity is a waste of time.

OP
OP

Deleted member 63832

Banned
Feb 14, 2020
I feel like we've had this thread before OP. Do you think shaming people will make them more or less willing to vote in November?

There are many reasons to want to vote out Trump, his treatment of Puerto Rico and brown people in general certainly is a major one.

It should be said, getting Biden in office will not fix the incredible problems Puerto Rico faces. It is rife with political corruption. That has to be changed as well.

I dont even know where to start with this.

Its our fault then?

Deleted member 203

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
hmm maybe "not voting for a rapist is privilege" isn't a very productive frame for discussion

wandering

flâneur
Oct 25, 2017
The framing of the OP is unlikely to generate productive discussion. In addition, we've had numerous threads on this subject over the weeks. We don't need any more.

Status
Not open for further replies.