• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Who would you pick to save your business?

• Ramsay

Votes: 192 85.7%
  • Irvine

Votes: 24 10.7%
  • Taffer

Votes: 8 3.6%

• Total voters

Deleted member 11637

Oct 27, 2017
UK Kitchen Nightmares Ramsay will help me become whole again; 24 Hours To Hell and Back Ramsay can fuck off in his helicopter.

jroc74

Oct 27, 2017
I picked Ramsey because he seemed like an ok person, was not expecting the poll results, lol.

Coyote Starrk

The Fallen
Oct 30, 2017
Gordon 100%

He would give me the brutally honest truth with no preamble and no bullshit. He would give me the things I need to succeed and leave it to me to do it rather than do it for me.

Raysoul

Fat4All Ruined My Rug
Oct 26, 2017
Funny how several Kitchen Nightmares clips are being suggested to me and this shows up.

As long as you are not an asshole or a dickhead, Gordon will be willing to help you.

GoldenEye 007

Roll Tide, Y'all!
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Texas
Ramsay, why would I get Taffer - a man mostly known for rescuing bars - to rescue my restaurant?
I said it earlier, but he's an intriguing choice because for one, liquor sales are more profitable. So alcohol forward and have food as a supplement instead of the reverse. Plus he does more thorough and expensive renovations with both actual building improvements plus equipment and technology.

Ra

Rap Genius
Oct 27, 2017
Dark Space
Uh, you have to be mad to choose anyone but Gordon of these three, for a restaurant lifeline.