• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Would you have intercourse with your partner if there was a chance they would bite your head off?

• Yes

Votes: 40 10.2%
  • No

Votes: 320 81.6%
  • Maybe

Votes: 32 8.2%

• Total voters

Zombine

Oct 25, 2017
Pretty straight forward question. After a male Praying Mantis has sex, there is a very high chance the other mantis bites it's head off. If this was something that happened to humans and you finally met the love of your life, would you seal the deal potentially marking the end of you—or would you choose to show your love and affection other ways?

Personally, I'd go through with it. Like the kids say, "yolo." What's the worse that could happen?

nsilvias

Oct 25, 2017
easy

man-dressed-in-chain-link-medieval-armour-chainmail-links-view-from-D1HEDJ.jpg

duxstar

Oct 26, 2017
Lol no , basically it would have to be like .... Mind control type shit for a human to actually do it

RiOrius

Oct 27, 2017
Wear a helmet. Then try.
Having sex with a helmet on would be illegal in red states. God's will is for you to die after sex, and going against that is just unnatural perversion and probably pedophilia.

Although this new cultural development strongly disadvantages men... hm. What do GOPers care about more, traditional sexual practices, or maintaining masculine dominance? Yeah, probably the latter, but you never know how culture would've evolved over time. Maybe a long history of being regularly decapitated by women would have blunted that part of the conservative movement...

Tukarrs

Oct 27, 2017
If it's something instinsic or vital to reproduction, then maybe... eventually.
We'll have to wait to make sure there's enough money for the partner to raise children.

If it's not intrinsic then there's no way.

Tokyo_Funk

Banned
Dec 10, 2018
Having sex with a helmet on would be illegal in red states. God's will is for you to die after sex, and going against that is just unnatural perversion and probably pedophilia.

Although this new cultural development strongly disadvantages men... hm. What do GOPers care about more, traditional sexual practices, or maintaining masculine dominance? Yeah, probably the latter, but you never know how culture would've evolved over time. Maybe a long history of being regularly decapitated by women would have blunted that part of the conservative movement...

Might as well just go full pinhead then.

1*V3TyanuZb7PpKYrbztLSNw.jpeg

It's Friday here, I'm from the futuuuuure... wooooooooooooOOOOOOoooOOOOOooo.

Pro Tip : The future still sucks.

OP
OP
Zombine

Zombine

Oct 25, 2017
I told David Cronenberg once that the praying mantis was the most ferocious of the insects and he so said no, and I said what is, and he said the dragon fly larvae and he said that the beast in the Alien movies was designed after the dragon fly larvae because it shoots its teeth out and when it attacks.

Yeah dragon fly babies are ruthless little monsters that eat through anything. They also look absolutely disgusting.

Jakenbakin

Jun 17, 2018
I mean it's my instinctive prerogative to get laid and pass on my genetic material then hell yeah, hell yeah I'm gonna do it and probably get my head eaten off.

That said I need to hear more about options. Like if I use a Fleshlight do I just smack myself up the head with it after? Do I even achieve true release until my head is being chomped off?

The Adder

Oct 25, 2017
Hit it from behind with a firm grip on her hair then book it the fuck out of there. Call her afterwards.

Pau

Self-Appointed Godmother of Bruce Wayne's Children
Oct 25, 2017
Being either partner in such a situation sounds like a bad time. I don't want to bite anyone's head off. Just think of the mess.