• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

ElectricBlanketFire

What year is this?
Oct 25, 2017
Here's the list.

I'd go with Thomas J. Grasso's meal.

"Two dozen steamed mussels, two dozen steamed clams, a double cheeseburger from Burger King, half-dozen barbecued spare ribs, two strawberry milkshakes, half a pumpkin pie with whipped cream, and diced strawberries. He also had a 16-ounce can of spaghetti with meatballs, served at room temperature.[39] However, he issued a public statement complaining that he had requested SpaghettiOs, not spaghetti."

GK86

Oct 25, 2017
"Birthday cake and pizza. He shared the meal with his family. "

What a nice murderer.

defaltoption

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Austin
Out of those from that list id choose "Two bacon cheeseburgers, french fries, two pints of chocolate chip cookie dough ice cream, and two cokes. From Eric Nance"

my real last meal would be a plate of chicken parm, my moms chicken chicken cutlet white rice and red beans, lots of water and haggin daaz coffee ice cream.

TaySan

SayTan
Dec 10, 2018
Tulsa, Oklahoma
Gary Carl Simmons, Jr. "One Pizza Hut medium Super Supreme Deep Dish pizza with double portions of mushrooms, onions, jalapeño peppers, and pepperoni, a second pizza with three cheeses, olives, bell pepper, tomato, garlic, and Italian sausage, 10 8-oz. packs of Parmesan cheese, 10 8-oz. packs of ranch dressing, one family size bag of Doritos nacho cheese flavor, 8 oz. jalapeño nacho cheese, 4 oz. sliced jalapeños, 2 large strawberry shakes, two 20-oz. cherry Cokes, one super-size order of McDonald's fries with extra ketchup and mayonnaise, and two pints of strawberry ice cream. He consumed about half of the meal. "

or Peter J Miniel "20 beef tacos, 20 beef enchiladas, two double cheeseburgers, a pizza with jalapenos, fried chicken, spaghetti with salt, half of a chocolate cake, half of a vanilla cake, cookies and cream ice cream, caramel pecan fudge ice cream, a small fruit cake, two Cokes, two Pepsis, two root beers, and two glasses of orange juice. "

Raza

Nov 7, 2017
Ohio
This one caught my eye.

Frederick Treesh. Murderer Ohio. Steak with mushrooms, eggs, hash browns, cottage cheese, onion rings, deep-fried mushrooms, a hot fudge sundae and sodas.

Decent enough.

KillLaCam

Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
Seoul
20 beef tacos, 20 beef enchiladas, two double cheeseburgers, a pizza with jalapenos, fried chicken, spaghetti with salt, half of a chocolate cake, half of a vanilla cake, cookies and cream ice cream, caramel pecan fudge ice cream, a small fruit cake, two Cokes, two Pepsis, two root beers, and two glasses of orange juice..

Just because it's a insane amount of food

Robochimp

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I started to go through the list, and then I was struck by how morbid this is and now I'm just thinking of my own mortality.

Deleted member 20603

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
I'd have to go with the meal of Dennis Wayne Bagwell:

"Medium rare steak with A1 Steak Sauce, fried chicken breasts and thighs, BBQ ribs, French fries, onion rings, bacon, scrambled eggs with onions, fried potatoes with onions, sliced tomatoes, salad with ranch dressing, two hamburgers, peach pie, milk, coffee, and iced tea with real sugar."

That covers most of the bases. Disappointed in the choice of salad dressing, though

Wetwork

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Colorado
I'd ask for a thousand year egg, so they have to wait one thousand years before they serve it to me. Check mate, executioner.

Lylo

Oct 25, 2017
tbh I don't even wanna know which one of these fuckwads I share tastes w

It's ok to read the list, it's just food after all. Moreover, there's an innocent man on that list (Joe Arridy), who was falsely accused of rape and murder. He had ice cream... :(

Last edited:
Oct 27, 2017
Can I just have a big bag of soft fresh handmade tortillas? I mean if I'm gonna die then I'm not gonna care about all those carbs. Get fancy? Compress the hole stack into a super dense tortilla loaf. Mmm.

Koo

Dec 10, 2017
The real move is to order something you're deathly allergic to that takes a while for you to recover from if you have such an allergy. They can't execute you if you're not in good health so you could buy yourself a couple days if you happen to have a severe allergy.

TheCthultist

Oct 27, 2017
New York
Something that's as likely to kill me as the execution. I want a ridiculously big meal that's the most unhealthy, delicious thing imaginable...

Bakercat

Oct 27, 2017
'merica
I would want the most rarest and hardest to obtain items for my meal. Then, when I got it, I would toss it back at the guards cause it wasn't cooked right.