• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Danby

One Winged Slayer
Oct 7, 2020
Guys I've recently come into possesion of some really damaging documents about Fat4All, and I mailed them to myself. These documents have mysyeriously been held up in transit by the USPS, but otherwise I would show them to you.

subpar spatula

Refuses to Wash his Ass
Oct 26, 2017
As President I will unite the entire world under my rule. Elect me for total world peace.

Dog

Cat
Oct 25, 2017
f2kix2f1

Vex

Oct 25, 2017
Lol everyone is just voting for their friends/people theg are cool with. So much favoritism in this thread ffs. Get real, people. So full of yourselves.

Vote Vex for president.

deepFlaw

Knights of Favonius World Tour '21
Oct 25, 2017
I was going to say this is a horrifying idea but I will take the spicy snack-eating dog thank you.

Flygon

Oct 28, 2017
Joining the Fat4All train.

I so very much want to lay in a vote for Raccoon tho. Can we get some preferential voting going on around here?

Niklel

Prophet of Regret
Aug 10, 2020
Myself.
I'm not even a US citizen (nor do I live there), but I'll take all the power I can get. :)

Fat4all

Woke up, got a money tag, swears a lot
Oct 25, 2017
here
Even though you ate my cheetohs, I'd vote for you again.

I think you're doing your best with the cheetoh shortage, and I like that you're exposing the radical lie of spice-based digestive distress peddled by the corrupt media.
sorry i wasn't paying attention I just ate all the cheetohs designated to go to the poor and famished of this country man they were so cheesy and spicy and now they gone

Heliex

Nov 2, 2017
Being completely unbiased, myself. I would legalize everything that isnt fucked up and weird. I would have every single prisoners case reviewed. I would be best friends with all the countries, And I would invade North Korea. Please vote for me.

gozu

Oct 27, 2017
America
You don't have the stones to do what must be done. When I'm elected Khan, I will burn our enemy's cities and scatter their ashes to the wind.

Metaphorical cities, of course. I'm not a monster.

Last edited:

Fat4all

Oct 25, 2017
here
You don't have the stones to do what must be done. When I'm elected Khan, I wish burn our enemy's cities and scatter their ashes to the wind.

Metaphorical cities, of course. I'm not a monster.
and the survivors of the tribe you would integrate and assimilate, right?

PFFFFFFT

look at this old foegy thinking INSIDE colonization instead of advancing to new levels of neo-colonization

THIS DOG
DONT HUNT
*winks at audiance*

gozu

Oct 27, 2017
America
and the survivors of the tribe you would integrate and assimilate, right?

PFFFFFFT

look at this old foegy thinking INSIDE colonization instead of advancing to new levels of neo-colonization

THIS DOG
DONT HUNT
*winks at audiance*

I should have expected dog whistling from a dog.

Listen, with me you get it straight. (it being a metaphorical axe to the neck).

My policies are clear (as clear as the bucket of water I will drown your family in, one by one, unless you join me, metaphorically, of course...of course!).

I come from humble origins, I would be the first Khan in my family if elected. None of them has even killed anyone in combat, that's how lowly and dishonorable they are.

The dog claims he don't hunt, but how else does he get fat? that's right! Off the backs of the hard working Japanese peasants.

I will promote meritocracy wherever I go. I throw a knife of the floor, and the prisoner who kills* the others gets to be a sergeant in my army.

In conclusion, vote for me or else:

maxresdefault.jpg

The head is only metaphorically severed that is, shouldn't have to be said. I am not a monster!

*Metaphorically

Fat4all

Oct 25, 2017
here
I should have expected dog whistling from a dog.

Listen, with me you get it straight. (it being a metaphorical axe to the neck).

My policies are clear (as clear as the bucket of water I will drown your family in, one by one, unless you join me, metaphorically, of course...of course!).

I come from humble origins, I would be the first Khan in my family if elected. None of them has even killed anyone in combat, that's how lowly and dishonorable they are.

The dog claims he don't hunt, but how else does he get fat? that's right! Off the backs of the hard working Japanese peasants.

I will promote meritocracy wherever I go. I throw a knife of the floor, and the prisoner who kills* the others gets to be a sergeant in my army.

In conclusion, vote for me or else:

maxresdefault.jpg

The head is only metaphorically severed that is, shouldn't have to be said. I am not a monster!

*Metaphorically
oMWCXW5.jpg

get fukkd

tr00per

Nov 4, 2017
I was thinking fat4all 😆

So I guess Blame Space. But I reserve the right to change my vote

Oct 25, 2017
I'm sorry, OP, but my immediate reaction was to vote for fat4all.

He's not just a dog! He's also an avid believer in science and progress! Just look at those adorable lab goggles!

Josh5890

I'm Your Favorite Poster's Favorite Poster
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Sometimes I'm glad I fly under the radar around here.....

Anyway I vote for Fat4all/Slayvan

kess

Oct 27, 2017
The Albatross. Idk the guy but every time I see him post I'm just like, "fuck that dude's smart". He's slow to speak and quick to do a shit ton of research, as well as share some really good resources for ignorant ass people like me. Plus, he seems like the type to not get a giant ego so that's a plus.

Unless this is a joke thread, in which case I'd vote for myself cause my whole life is a joke.

Yeah, The Albatross knows his shit without being ideological or myopic about it

I'm sticking tokkun, samoyed, fragamemnon, The Chosen One in the cabinet

and caff!!! is the Minister of cute yet terrifying avatars