• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

CatAssTrophy

Dec 4, 2017
Texas
Joke answer: myself, since we're all used to presidential catastrophe by this point.

Transistor would be good considering how he handled all the PS5 speculation thread management (temporarily). elenarie would be a good pick too.

Foffy

Oct 25, 2017
entrement. I think they have a good pulse on some of the problems of America, and I base this primarily on him knowing who Chris Hedges is.

A vote for me is a vote to ban jobs, so be careful. Just putting that out there. ;)

Sulik2

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Slayven, he'd definitely have some interesting ideas from all the comics he has read.

Deleted member 11039

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Fat4all , he/she's spunky
Sorry OP, it's definitely Fat4all
Fat4all really tells it like it is, ya know?
I stand with Fat4all
Fat4all for president. He's not the president we need, he's the president we all deserve.
Fat4all of course, in doggo we trust!
Fat4all gets my vote

hsC9sas.jpg

subpar spatula

Refuses to Wash his Ass
Oct 26, 2017
I would totally start shit with other countries. Just go up to Canada and be like, "so what? I got nukes, child" and then I will take em over. I would become Julius Ceaser on crack cocaine. Biblical isn't sufficient to describe my rule.

mugurumakensei

Elizabeth, I’m coming to join you!
Oct 25, 2017
I'll vote for whoever brings back potatoes to the Taco Bell menu and the naked chicken chalupa

Pet

More helpful than the IRS
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
SoCal
Addie , because he actually studied law and good lawyers can make good politicians. Also, I've never read a bad post from him.

Sorry meph , you're the love of my life, the most perfect man and probably one of the most intelligent people here....but you'd make an absolutely horrible, effective, fascist, cruel, genocidal leader. I hope you never get any power.

Last edited:

meph

Avenger
Oct 29, 2017
Sorry meph, you're the love of my life, the most perfect man and probably one of the most intelligent people here....but you'd make an absolutely horrible, effective, fascist, cruel, genocidal leader. I hope you never get any power.

Purge the people on my ignore list and tell me this wouldn't be a better place.

Feign

Aug 11, 2020
<-- Coast
I am going to quote a section of my intro post here so I can show you all how you are feeding into the flamin' hot fire that is Fat4all:

I'm going to start by bringing your attention to the existential threat to the site that has been provoked inside of Fat4all. Take this exchange from last year:

i used to think i would make for a terrible mod but at this point im not so sure

fiiine.

you can be admin

the only thing im competent at is shitposting and making bad photoshops

and describing a Terminator threesome

i have no administrative qualifications at all

"Alright, so this happened last year. Sure it's weird that his username has a capital F yet only types in lower case, but he's a flamin' hot shitposter, not someone to watch out for."

Or so you'd think. No, this runs much deeper. I present to this honorable forum evidence from only last month:

i will be a mod someday

that scares me more than it scares any of you, trust me

You have learned nothing. Do not feed the dog. The dog will feed itself. If you feed it, it will not suddenly abandon the food it was already going to eat. No, the dog will consume it all.