• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

That Dude John

Unshakable Resolve
Oct 25, 2017
Day fucking one.

kotor_collectionulj9l.jpg
I was always surprised some part of BioWare wasn't immediately put on this as soon as EA got the Star Wars license.

Tavernade

Tavernade
Sep 18, 2018
I wonder how easy a Terras Kasi port would be to do, because I'd love to play it just for the novelty.

1. Star Wars Racer (Remaster, Remake, whatever.)
  2. Battlefront HD Collection
  3. KOTOR Collection (Includes ending fix for 2, as seen on GOG)
  4. Droid Works (Because why not, it's fun, and there's no way to play it anymore)
  5. Dark Forces 1 and 2 (Because they are good, and they are stuck on old platforms)

Would anyone play the new Battlefront anymore if the original was HD and on consoles?

Star Wars Episode 1 was a great game, I think it's really underappreciated.

I've always wanted to try it.

ProtomanNeo

Oct 27, 2017
Shadows of the Empire

There were entire completed levels that were cut that couldn't fit on the cartridge. And the vision itself was not able to realized.

SeanBoocock

Senior Engineer @ Epic Games
Verified
Oct 27, 2017
Austin, Texas
220px-JediKnight-cover.jpg

Dark Forces 2 is the most forgotten, underappreciated Star Wars game ever.

This. Incredible game for the time and had an amazing community that kept expanding it for years. I'd love a faithful remake (along with Mysteries of the Sith) with modern technology and art production. I hope that Fallen Order scratches some of that itch, at least on the gameplay side.

AppleKid

Feb 21, 2018
Was there anything in Rogue II that wasn't in Rebel Strike? The co-op work was already completed for that one.
Not sure actually. Never ended up buying Rebel Strike due to having already spent so much time with Rogue Leader that first year of the GameCube. But if the first two games which I still hold dearly were actually remade AND had couch co-op would be more than enough to get my $$$

Deleted member 7130

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I played past the second round of missions in Jedi Academy on Xbox One... I don't know what people like about it. The gameplay feels sloppy. The sith grabbing you to steal life energy feels cheap as hell. I can't switch force powers quick enough and I often lack the points to active what I need in heat of battle. Yeah, I'm done with that game. Even turning down the difficulty wont mask the fact that I feel the game is kinda meh and really rough in the visual department.

Jon God

Oct 28, 2017
Would anyone play the new Battlefront anymore if the original was HD and on consoles?

Me. I loved the originals and put like 100+ hours into them.

I also loved 2015, and probably put _more_ time into it. I foresee myself getting back into 2017 when the update hits for offline content this month.

I would also love HD versions of the originals, warts and all, just with all the updates/DLC included.