• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Which Force Power would you have?

• Force Telekinesis

Votes: 98 24.2%
  • Force mind trick

Votes: 196 48.4%
  • Force Heal

Votes: 69 17.0%
  • Force Ghost

Votes: 17 4.2%
  • Force lightning

Votes: 22 5.4%
  • Force Projection

Votes: 3 0.7%

• Total voters

Bor Gullet

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Force Push (telekinesis)
obi-wan-droids.gif

Force mind trick
giphy.gif

Force Heal
tenor.gif

Force Ghost
giphy.gif

Force Projection
74aa209f434936d8df65401fefa0baaa.gif

Force Lightning (force storm included, per Rise of Skywalker)
giphy.gif

For me, it's force lightning all the way. I was always the kid running around the playground pretending I could shoot lightning from my hands, saying things like "you have paid the price for your lack of vision," whereas everyone else wanted to be Han Solo, or some powerful Jedi Master like Yoda.

Last edited:

Khanimus

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Greater Vancouver
Mind trick, because for once I wish this would work as intended.

"Why were you late to work this morning?"

"I wasn't late to work"

"...You were definitely late to work."

"...Fuck."

lvl 99 Pixel

Oct 25, 2017
everyone voting mind trick scares me. Taking away ppls free will for your own gain
Just admit you want to be able to scam people and get away with it

Deleted member 25606

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 29, 2017
I want become a force ghost. If not that healing. Or hopefully healing until I die and become a force ghost. That would work.

FaceHugger

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
USA
That's easy.

Me: "You want to give me ten million dollars"

Jeff Bezos: "I want to give you ten million dollars. Here's ten million dollars".

Tapiozona

Avenger
Oct 28, 2017
The only right answer is Jedi Mind Trick. Any other skill will get you hunted, tortured, experimented on, killed, and disected by the government.
This isn't even up for debate, mind trick is the only power that you stand to gain anything with and will actually keep you from dying.

weemadarthur

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Mind tricks only work on the weak minded, so Force Push. I dunno what i'll do with it, could be a mistake.

Mar 30, 2019
The only right answer is Jedi Mind Trick. Any other skill will get you hunted, tortured, experimented on, killed, and disected by the government.
This isn't even up for debate, mind trick is the only power that you stand to gain anything with and will actually keep you from dying.
I'll seduce them before they get the chance. Can't fight me if you love me.
- Darth Bear Cub

lvl 99 Pixel

Oct 25, 2017
But mindtrick could also be used for the good of others too 😀

Manipulating someones mind is still fucked either way

If they want to do clinical trials on me for millions of dollars that sounds more honest than tricking weak minds into giving you shit. Shit, the research could benefit humanity as a whole.

Oct 25, 2017
Arizona
If you're creative, the ability to sense the history of an object could be veeery useful.

And creating a doppelgänger (we'll assume shorter range and less intensive uses aren't lethalish).

SupremeWu

Banned
Dec 19, 2017
Imagine having a moral quandry with 'mind trick' but being okay with force pushing or lightning

'But with force push I could save, ah, falling babies, with force lightning I could... feed the.. lightning deficient'

Van Bur3n

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Why would you want mind tricks when you can just make people do what you want through lightning.

Perzeval

Prophet of Truth
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Sweden
I have the best power right now. I'm listening to dope music and my face skin is starting to feel loose. It feels like I'm shoveling dirt with my face when I'm bobbing along to music. I'm using my face as a shovel. Best power ever.

Mar 30, 2019
Imagine having a moral quandry with 'mind trick' but being okay with force pushing or lightning

'But with force push I could save, ah, falling babies, with force lightning I could... feed the.. lightning deficient'
If I chose lightning, I could play PS4 in the woods. I mean I do already, but like anywhere. Also, no electric bill, just think of the savings.

Psittacus

Oct 27, 2017
I feel like everyone is glossing over the fact that the OP explicitly wants the power to electrocute people they don't like

If I chose lightning, I could play PS4 in the woods. I mean I do already, but like anywhere. Also, no electric bill, just think of the savings.
You'd just end up frying your PS4 and tripping the breakers in your house if you did that.

Hella

Oct 27, 2017
Force Speed, definitely.

EmptyPinkCaribou-size_restricted.gif

And there's another forgotten Force power...

Force Helicopter:
Z7apJGL.gif

Musubi

Unshakable Resolve - Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
Mind trick. Like if you could just blatantly manipulate everyone around you into doing exactly what you wanted them to do you'd be unstoppable.

Felt

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Mind trick is the most useful for sure. No qualms about using it for personal gain.

lvl 99 Pixel

Oct 25, 2017
Mind trick. Like if you could just blatantly manipulate everyone around you into doing exactly what you wanted them to do you'd be unstoppable.

You can't use it on anyone, it only works on faceless stormtroopers/ weak minded, and seemingly situational.
Imagine when you're too old to lift shit without hurting your back? Telekenesis will be looking like one hell of a hindsight

Last edited:

Aske

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Canadia
I know I should pick mind trick, but I couldn't live with myself if I declined telekinesis. It's just too cool. I'd use it all the time.

Tapiozona

Avenger
Oct 28, 2017
Manipulating someones mind is still fucked either way

If they want to do clinical trials on me for millions of dollars that sounds more honest than tricking weak minds into giving you shit. Shit, the research could benefit humanity as a whole.
They're not going to pay you. You'll be lucky if they sedate / anethtisize you while they do it. Also, once they discover midochlorians, they're going to weaponize them and kill millions of people

Kyle Cross

Oct 25, 2017
Would force healing work like Wolverine's healing factor works, will it keeps your own body young and healthy granting essentially immortality? Would I be able to put my hand on someone and instantly cure them of all that ills them, including cancer? If so, definitely that.

Tho sadly, it probably wouldn't be long until I'm abducted by the government and sliced open on a table and my existence would be one of immense suffering.