• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

vestan

#REFANTAZIO SWEEP
Dec 28, 2017
Also I have no idea how I forgot Kyuuji and janusff

COOL AS FUCK JUST LIKE THE REST, DON'T FORGET THAT ✌

Gonna be a short drink and chat cause those pouches don't last more than a sip and we all know it.
I'm always prepared.

51jIoV3pKnL.jpg

subpar spatula

Refuses to Wash his Ass
Oct 26, 2017
i only drink with the dangerous. if you're not dangerous then drink away from me. i am dangerous.

Foltzie

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
Aww heck I'll buy a round for any of you crazy folk if you are in my neck of the woods sometime.

Aurica

音楽オタク - Comics Council 2020
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
A mountain in the US
I've met 10 or more people from here in person, and then a couple more are real life friends that I knew before era or the old site. Not counting all them, there are a few from community threads that I'd love to meet and chat with in person. Could do without the beer, though. Cocktails, sure.
I would let you into my moat.
Okay, this is fucked up, though. You keep twisting the knife. You keep the drawbridge up when I'm in town, but at the mention of beer, you're ready to put it down for others!

Black Chamber

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
United States

FantaSoda

Oct 28, 2017
blamespace and I would get him drunk enough to tell me if his disappearance was a cheap ploy to boost ResetERA ratings during sweeps.

Nepenthe

When the music hits, you feel no pain.
Administrator
Oct 25, 2017

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
Please don't do this to me. D8

Don't worry. I'm the genius who once tried to do Go the Distance from Hercules in a public karaoke joint without realizing that song has a minute and a half of pure silence halfway through.

I panicked and just improvised a long-form monologue to cover the silence, but even then the crowd was super mad at me.

Nepenthe

When the music hits, you feel no pain.
Administrator
Oct 25, 2017
Don't worry. I'm the genius who once tried to do Go the Distance from Hercules in a public karaoke joint without realizing that song has a minute and a half of pure silence halfway through.

I panicked and just improvised a long-form monologue to cover the silence, but even then the crowd was super mad at me.
Oh no, you sweet summer child I'm so sorry.

Knowing me I'd just leave while looking at the ground and be like "I can never step foot in that place again."